• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a big drinker?

Years
    I love me some beer. Sitting on my desk are two empty bottles, one a Hefeweizen and the other a Winter Ale. I don't have a huge preference with lighter vs. darker beers, as long as they are served in a bottle, go down smooth, and are light on hops. I also enjoy the occasional margarita, tequila shot with salt and wine, and if I'm out at a bar with friends I enjoy Long Island Iced Tea.

Yvonne

♥ Kalos Queen ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    Lately yes. Mostly because I feel like its the only thing I can do to get my mind off of the things that torment me.
    I have at least one glass of wine a day and when I'm out I'll definitely take advantage of it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    During the week, I rarely touch alcohol. But at the weekends I have no hesitation with it. I'm all for trying most things once. However I know my limit, and make sure I don't go past that. I've done that before, wasn't fun, but the stories were pretty amusing looking back now. I usually prefer spirits with coke or lemonade or something along those lines. Rum and coke is my drink. If I want to get drunk, Whiskey and coke is lovely. If I want to go out, I'll moderate some beers across the night. German beers are very nice compared to English ones. Ciders are great in my opinion, just not too many, and definitely not mixed. Shots are good in nights out for a laugh with friends. But my experience with alcohol has been mostly good and I do enjoy it.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    I've had rum once and I f**kin hated it. I'd probablly get drunk once in my life later on because YOLO (and because I'm an idiot) but I just want to try that once in my life before I give up drinking because I like my liver.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I'm not a big drinker mostly because I'm a lightweight. I'll have about a couple units about once or twice a month or so? To put that into perspective, that's a bottle of beer or 2 glasses of wine once a month.
    I like cocktails and I have to be in the mood for a beer or wine. I prefer drinking in the day rather than the evenings because most alcohols that I prefer tend to be fizzy or citrusy and it will upset my tummy at night :c..
    I prefer to drink with a meal.. and when I don't, I like to sip a cocktail or a liqueur (like baileys) slowly. :3

Years
    I usually only drink 2-4 times a month. All drinks deserve their special occasion.
    I am drunk about 0-3 times a month. (Not an avid partier.)

I prefer red wines at academic socials.
    I prefer Whiskey (fireballs) and jagerbombs for a night out.
    I prefer Gin & Tonics and Scotch for after a test or something stressful.
    Eggnog and Rumchata when I want to be a Christmas fatty.
    And Tequila can fit in here somewhere. Basically when I go to a Tex-Mex restaurant and there is a good lunch-hour deal.

I just don't like beer, or at least I haven't been eager to try recently. Bud light after a sip nearly made me vomit, it was gross!
    I'd like to try a hoppy/malty beer and see if that does anything for me in case I am being too hasty by writing-off beer all together.

I usually only drink 2-4 times a month. All drinks deserve their special occasion.
    I am drunk about 0-3 times a month. (Not an avid partier.)

I prefer red wines at academic socials.
    I prefer Whiskey (fireballs) and jagerbombs for a night out.
    I prefer Gin & Tonics and Scotch for after a test or something stressful.
    Eggnog and Rumchata when I want to be a Christmas fatty.
    And Tequila can fit in here somewhere. Basically when I go to a Tex-Mex restaurant and there is a good lunch-hour deal.

I just don't like beer, or at least I haven't been eager to try recently. Bud light after a sip nearly made me vomit, it was gross!
    I'd like to try a hoppy/malty beer and see if that does anything for me in case I am being too hasty by writing-off beer all together.

Back