• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a Boy or Girl? -PC Summer 2005 Gender Estimation-

Your gender is....?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm pretty sure I'm a dude. PRETTY SURE. I mean, there was that one time I thought I was a parachute. Man, that was some messed up stuff, but I'm pretty convinced it was a dream.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I think i'll be the only one who doesn't post something supposebly witty,anywho,i'm a guy. XD

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    umm...duh...i have to keep putyting this commas to make this longer so itll fit....um...im a male!^^

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I'm A Fox! lol, I'm a girl, just like my name states XD Wow, I'm surprised there are so many more boys than girls here.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I'm a boy, if you don't believe me... ask my mom XD. just kidding... I'm a boy and!? ..... anyway... I'm a boy and proud of it... think so... no yes... I am proud of it... right? XD.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2007
    I am agirl and proud to be. And I am really a girl looking for a boy to talk to.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Heheh,the guy population outruns the girl population once again. Im a guy lo!

Back