• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You a Boy or Girl? -Year End 2006 Edition-

Are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters
    Years
    Hmm...now that I think about, the girls usually don't participate in the Other Polls forum because it's usually filled with random things...and girls tend to not like random things o.o (I must be an odd ball of sorts)

I object, I live in OVP and really don't mind random polls. XD;; It only bothers me when it's off-topic random. :x *shot*

Yep, I'm a girl. :3 And overall, I'd like to stay this way. ^^

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Oh, but I am happy being the way I am. :D I just sometimes wish to be a member of the opposite gender to feel what it's like. xP

Oh, just curious...I think you wanted to be a male...You know, every month girls suffer...You know...

Oh, my...I'm discovering that some members are male instead of female, what I thought...I'm missing those Gender Icons...xD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I know! Where are the nature icons as well? ;_;

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Lily said:
    Strange. I talk to mostly guys these days. xD

Same here! o_o I still talk to Kylie and Kelsey and a few others at the odd time, but other than that...
    I'm not sure if that's good or bad. xD;;

22sa

Years
    Same here! o_o I still talk to Kylie and Kelsey and a few others at the odd time, but other than that...
    I'm not sure if that's good or bad. xD;;
    It's normal, because the girls will have less interest in you then guys (and/or busy with guys themselves). That's just my logic in it though. :P

The other reason being there ARE more guys avaliable to talk to.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Ah, old topics that never die off just because you show up once a year at the very least, lol...

Male for me, obviously... but then again Lily's DNA personality thing gave my feminity rating 8x higher than my masculinity rating, so... =P

22sa

Years
    Ah, old topics that never die off just because you show up once a year at the very least, lol...

Male for me, obviously... but then again Lily's DNA personality thing gave my feminity rating 8x higher than my masculinity rating, so... =P
    lol That was an interesting result.

Almost twice as much guys now ><;

22sa

Years
    Male, but I voted on the female's side to boost up their chances a little.
    That choice of yours made no sense.

You have earned my contempt. >|

Now my survey is screwed up... oh well XDDDD. I'll just have to include the error into my calculations.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    That choice of yours made no sense.

You have earned my contempt. >|

Now my survey is screwed up... oh well XDDDD. I'll just have to include the error into my calculations.

You can carry out a paired value significance test! First of all, make an assumption, then state the null hypothesis (whatever you want to test against), then make an alternative hypothesis (that just means the null is not true.) We can perform a test statistc according to specified formula, then we can use the Z score value of 1.96 (95% confidence interval for accuracy) to get a range of how many guys or girls in PC!

[/putting university knowledge into applicational uses, pwnage]

Back