• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a boy or girl?

What are you?

• Female!

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Male!

Votes: 39 62.9%

• Total voters

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
  • uh yah Pokemon is definately NOT a boys show! there is no such thing as a boys show or girls show. a guy could walk into a romance movie to find all girls but him. Its justs intrest that decide what u like BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Hopefully it doesn't come as a suprise to anyone *as if anyone knows me...* but I'm 100% boy!..or I guess guy, yeah that works. I'm a guy and proud to be one! And as for the pokemon question yes, the show, the games, everything pokemon, are intended for boys and girls. I suppose that's the reason why they made the choice of picking between a boy and girl for the pokemon game boy games.

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Hopefully it doesn't come as a suprise to anyone *as if anyone knows me...* but I'm 100% boy!..or a guess guy, yeah that works. I'm a guy and proud to be one! And as for the pokemon question yes, the show, the games, everything pokemon, are intended for boys and girls. I suppose that's the reason wy they made the choice of picking between a boy and girl for the pokemon game boy games.

i certainly agree with that... it's stupid for people to believe that a certain activity is for a certain gender such as cooking, dancing (a big issue), or playing guitars... anything of that matter. To people they fix their minds that "all guitarist must be male" or "all dancer must be female", and all other junk like that... c'mon people it's a new age here?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i certainly agree with that... it's stupid for people to believe that a certain activity is for a certain gender such as cooking, dancing (a big issue), or playing guitars... anything of that matter. To people they fix their minds that "all guitarist must be male" or "all dancer must be female", and all other junk like that... c'mon people it's a new age here?

Hey, you agree with me! *takes out little notebook* ok let's see.....thats the first time someone agreed with me on this site! Man, after a while I thought my posts were just coming off as annoying hehe. *closes and stashes away little book* Anyway what you said proves the point well. Singing for instance is largely made up of guy singers now.(although I can't say a lot of them are good)

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i am a boy!!! MALE!!! A MAN!!!! :laugh: If u call me a girl then i'll kick u in the NUTS!!

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Miyu-chan said:
    What kind of saying is that? o.O;
    I don't think that's nice to say... -_-

True, it isn't, but it's just the same thing Kairi said. ^_^;;;

Anyways, I'm a male. Males are beating Females. Though, you can't go off of this poll as a ton of people aren't voting.

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • I'm female and luckily loathe pokemon...
    Juuuussssst kiiiiidddiiiiinnnngggg... well not about the female part.
    *gets killed by Cart00n*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • *Didnt want this old thread started back up, but knew some one would post in it when he posted the link*
    Please PM2008 dont dig up threads that is over a month old. Let old dead threads stay that way.

Back