• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You A Pessimist, Realist or an Optimist?

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    I'm somewhere in the middle, I think. I'm certainly not an idealist, but I'm not really an optimist. I can be pessimistic, but not 24/7. Every day is a new day, but in the here and now I tend to be very... I dunno. I guess it all depends on how my day is going - if I'm having a great day, I can look at anything and see the good in it. And vice-versa, of course. It all just depends on the circumstances.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I always look at an ice tea empty as.
    "Oh my god, only got half left!"
    So.. yea I'm a Pessimist.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't trust my luck, as it has failed me far too often, so I am a pessimist that prepares for the worst.

Years
    I wish I could say I was a realist, but I'm pretty sure I'm more pessimistic than realistic. I like to think that preparing for letdown is the best thing to do, so that you're not completely disappointed when things don't go your way. Sad way of thinking, I know. ._.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
    When I look at that glass I think, "That glass is twice as big as it needs to be." Not sure what that makes me though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I've always called myself a pessimistic optimist, but in this case I'm probably a realist.

I neither see the glass half full or half empty, I just see that someone took a sip of mah drink D=<

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    realtist and optimtic I always look at the world with a smile on my face but I also dont look a black eye on cruption,greed,evil ect

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    I am a realists. Though some times i am the pessimists because some situations call for it. Most of the time i just belt out the plain simple facts. Ive been through a lot of stuff to know better.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'm definitely a realist. No matter what I'm facing, I'm simultaneously hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. XD

Years
    I am definitely a pessimist, and I have been for a long time. I always think the worst is going to happen, and I always find something negative in anything that happens to me, even compliments.

Thanks a lot depression!!

Bay

Years
    I'm mostly a realist. I used to be very pessimistic, but I'm getting better at looking things at the bright side. There are times I would get down if I didn't get what I want, but I try to move forward and look for other opportunities out there.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I find myself to be a realistic optimist. I always look at the bright side, but I still always look at both sides. So I'd see the glass as half-full and half-empty.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I'm very optimistic.

I don't really get the cup of water half full half empty thing though.

Back