• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you a serious person?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • For the most part I act stupid but when I need to become serious ie: school and work then well I get serious. Even though I've been told that I always have a serious face on

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I can be serious when needed.
    It all depends on the situation in question, and my mood.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I am fairly easygoing, though sometimes I seem a little too serious. I do have a sense of humor though, and most of the time I'm not extremely serious, but I can go from joking to dead serious in the blink of an eye, so you really have to watch me closely. :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Whilst I do act seriously most of the time (more apparent irl than on the net) it's rare for me to be truly serious about a situation.
    I don't take the internet seriously at all, I really could not care less about anything that happens online.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I am only srs whilst modding Pixel Art, mainly because so many people can't follow simple rules and it forces me to become some sort of Serious Hulk.

Otherwise I'm chill.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Contrary to what other people said about themselves, I am much more serious when I want to be, not just when the time calls for being serious. At least, I'd like to think I am.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    In real life I'm usually pretty serious about things, though lately I've been far more laid back.

Here I'm a lot more laid back.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • I suppose I can be at times.

My friends know me usually as the "happy-go-lucky guy" or the "carefree, relaxed fellow" but I can be serious when it's needed. Say, for instance, one of my friends is feeling down. You'll automatically see my mood change from joking to serious with the blink of an eye. I'm completely srs bsnss when it comes to the well being of my friends.

Any other time, nah. I'm pretty chill most of the time you're around me BD

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • I think I have a good balance. Sometimes, if the situation calls for it, I am serious. At other times I go totally bonkers and random. ^_^
    I'm a very smiley person on the whole. =)

xX

Bay

Years
  • I'm mostly a lax and easy going person. Also, I'm very friendly. However, there are a couple of times I might be serious if a situation is intense. Even then I try to not let my frustration show and just explain in a nice but firm manner.

Chelc

Years
  • Yeah, my parents get annoyed sometimes because they mean something as a joke and I don't see it that way. Otherwise, I'm not that serious, and know when to be serious and when not to be, so I'd say I have a pretty good balance. Though there are some things (like certain jokes about things like, say, rape) I can't laugh at and will take seriously no matter what.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Nope. I'm not that of a serious person. I'm very laid back and relax. Well...it is a new year for me now so I am not much of a person who is considered to be a serious type.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Compared to most people, I'm serious. Truthfully though, I'm in limbo because I'm rarely totally serious or totally frivolous. :'D Neither ends of the spectrum, I'm middle of the road.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No I am not. I actually dont take very many things or people sriously either.

Back