• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you allergic to anything?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I got the idea of posting this after suffering rather huge lumps and rashes all over my arms and legs. They were getting worse every day and yesterday they got so bad they were burning like hell and it hurt to walk. I went to see a GP and he gave me a prescription of some drugs to take for it and they are starting to feel better now. I mean, at least they aren't getting any worse. Anyway, I'm allergic to mosquito bites D: What are you allergic to (if anything)?

Years
    I have an allergy towards nuts, though it's not severe to the point I'm not even supposed to taste anything with nut traces. But so far I'm led to believe that this is the only allergy I even have.

The Red Chain

But I do have mysterious rashes on the very center of both arms.. that seem to have come from a mosquito bite.
    Hopefully not an allergy. ><;

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    my sister has nut and egg alergies.
    and im suprised nobodies said about the alleged cure for nut allergies that was abnnounced on the news recently :\

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I had to do all sorts of tests to see if I was allergic to anything a couple of years ago, when I was in hospital. For some reason, my doctor had a feeling that dust wasn't good for me. According to the test results, he was wrong. I don't think I'm allergic to anything else, either.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I just get minor seasonal allergies when it's the right time of year. Otherwise, I'm not allergic to anything specific =]

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Sometimes hay fever effects me, but not bad i just get itchy eyes and a runny nose.

However ive had a really bad cough lately, i think its the dust, but ive never had it before, i went to the doctor and he said that everything seemed normal so i dont know o.o.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My allergies are acting up all of the time. I have severe seasonal allergies, especially mold (and maybe even pollen). I'm also allergic to many cleaning products. My sinuses are terrible, which could also be part of the reason.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    According to the doctor, No, I don't have any allergies.
    I'm kind of surprised, though, since I could have sworn I was allergic to something.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Like others have said, I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I used to be allergic to red food colouring, but that went away when I got older.
    A friend of mine is deadly allergic to peanuts, she even has a medical necklace that says so.

coolkidmitch

Ace Trainer
    Years
    *ahem*
    I am not only Lactose Intolerant but I am allergic to Mold, Penicillin, Sulfa, Ragweed, Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, cucumbers, avocados, eggs make me sick sometimes, i have to use special laundry detergent, annnnnnd blue cheese dressing. OH! And Banana's

:D IM A FREAK

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I have a few - Hay fever, animal hair, dust, spores, any fruit with citric acid (which is anything except bananas and avocados) that is uncooked, leather cleaner, plasters, ibuprofen (Neurofen), aspirin and nickel. Yep, I'm screwed ;)

Last edited:
    Back