• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you allergic to anything?

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'm not allergic to anything. And I find myself pretty lucky, because I know that soooo many people get hurt from allergies :<

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Let's see....I'm allergic to fruits, vegetables, animals, feathers, dust, dirt, pollen, nectar, some kind of grass, some kind of tree, and crab.

The funny thing is, the only allergies that are 'activated' right now are the raw fruits, vegetables, and pollen. I'm fine with everything else. For now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    this is weird but im allergic to mcdonalds mcmuffins. i hate those things. they make my face all puffy. :( so i stay away from mcdonalds at all costs.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Im alergic to grass. Weird, I know, right?

I mean like, If im barefoot in the grass, my legs will start itching and they will get like, red dots on them. But it is only in MY backyard...

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    You sure are. It really sucks to be allergic to fruits. I like fruits, so I eat them anyway, but then my mouth and throat start itching like crazy. Then it goes to my ears. But I still eat them. :(
    Clementines are the fruits I'm least allergic to.

I don't care about vegetables. I don't like many raw veggies anyway.

Wow, I think I have(or will) have the most allergies out of all the people who posted here. Not a good thing.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Apparently something in chocolate gives me mild asthma, so I can't eat that...And I think I might be somewhat allergic to cats, since I sometimes end up sneezing after direct contact with them; which sucks because I loove cats. D:

But other than that, I'm not allergic to anything else.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    As far as I know, I think I'm only allergic to Penicillin. But otherwise. nothing else. That I know of.. lol

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The only thing I am allergic to is Pepto-Bismol. There is something in there that makes me break out in hives. If that medicine makes me break out...the others might do the same thing. For example, Imodium A-D and Kapoectate. I won't take any chances. So if I have a stomach ache or virus...then I have to cure it in another way. Other than that I am allergic-free. :3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'm only allergic to certain kinds of medicine like penicillin and zythromax. They're not really bad allergies either, I just get a minor rash.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Anything? Try almost everything. XD; It's mainly environmental, though. I'm allergic to most kinds of trees, plants, pollen, ragweed, mould, and grass. I'm also allergic to cat and horse dander, and cat fur. At one point, I thought I was lactose intolerant. Thank god I'm not, haha.

Back