• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ARE YOU ASHAMED OR EMBARASSED?

Dai-tan

Master Flying-type Trainer
    Years
    Other than around a few of my Guy friends...I Would NEVER Dare speak of it (ESPECIALLY at school)....Even my indirect family (Aunts uncles etc...) would mock me, I Know because they make fun of the fact I Ever liked it. So I secretly like it...only my few guy friends still play it.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Complete closet-geek here. I have a lot of typically "nerdy" interests - of course, many of them are fleeting and I feel embarrassed looking back at them, part of the reason why I'm not very open about having them in the first place. Pokemon happens to be one of them. When people ask about my hobbies, I don't include it in the list. And yes, I would be crucified by my peers if I ever admitted to being a fan of anything related to it.

So, yes I am ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED, to some degree. But that doesn't just apply to Pokemon, either, so...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    ^No need to feel like that, you can always visit PC when you want to express your feelings^_^"!

Back