• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you going to get Arceus at GAME 13th - 21st March (UK)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Okay so if some of you are not aware, game is going to be holding events across the country in celebration for the release of HG and SS.

For move information click here: https://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=13167&cm_sp=pokemon-_-topnav-_-storeevent

Participating Stores

Saturday 13th March
    Glasgow Fort - 285 Provan Walk, Glasgow Fort Shopping Centre, Junction 10 - M8, Glasgow, G34 9DY
    Castle Court, Belfast - Unit 55, Castle Court Shopping Centre, Belfast Ireland, BT1 1DD
    The Fort, Manchester - Unit 18, Manchester Fort, Shopping Centre, Manchester, Lancashire, M8 8EP
    Nuneaton - 7-9 Queens Road, Nuneaaton, Warickshire, CV11 5JL
    Swansea - Unit 2, The Pod, Morfa Retail Park, Swansea, West Glamorgan, SA1 7DF
    Oxford St, London - 100 Oxford Street, London, W1D 9LL
    Brighton - 43-44 Western Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2EB

Sunday 14th March
    Dundee - ...
    Craigavon - Unit 16, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon, BT64 1AA
    Meadowhall, Sheffield - Unit 29, High Street, Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 1EN
    Bedford - 27-29 Midland Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK40 1PL
    Cardiff - 92 Queen Street, Cardiff, South Glamorgan, CF10 2GR
    Norwich - 2-10 Back of the Inns, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1PT
    Portsmouth - 226 Commercial Road, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 1HG

Saturday 20th March
    Gateshead - 17 Red Pathway, Metro Centre, Gateshead, NE11 9HX
    Preston - Unit 8, Fishergate Centre, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 8HJ
    Selfridges, Birmingham - 2nd Floor, Upper Mall East, Bullring, Birmingham, B5 4BP
    Aylesbury - Units 36-37, Friars Sq. Shopping Centre, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP20 2SP
    Cabot Circus, Bristol - SU16 Cabot Circus, Broadmead, Bristol, BS1 3BH
    Kingston - 64-66 Clearence Street, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1NP
    Plymouth - 81-83 New George Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1RB

Sunday 21st March
    Newcastle - 3 Chevy Chase, Eldon Square, Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, NE1 7XP
    Liverpool - Unit 44, South John Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 8BU
    Wolverhampton - 55 Dudley Street, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WW1 3EY
    Harrow - 68-70 St Anns Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 1JX
    Hanley - 214-215 The Potteries, Hanley, Staffordshire, ST1 1PS
    Reading - Unit 18, Oracle Shopping Centre Reading, Berkshire, RG1 2AQ
    Monks Cross, Callington - Unit B, Monks Cross Retail Park, Huntington, York, YO32 9GX

I live in cardiff so im gonna go on 14th march :) !

Will you go?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    I and Curtis won't be getting one since the closest event is on the other side of scotland...Why isn't there ever an event in the north of scotland..

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I would, but...like Northern Scotland, north-west England is ignored (if anyone says Manchester is north-west, I will kill them.I'm talking bout Cumbria), my nearest one is Gateshead.

Anyway, even if this does activate ingame Hg/Ss events, i'm not too bothered, as I have a japanese one.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Apparantly, the little addition of the Arceus event being better than the Pichu event seemed to cause a bit of people to stray from the topic of the thread. So, in effort to keep things on track, I removed that little piece from the original post. Please guys, the thread's purpose is whether you will be getting the GAME Arceus or not.

As for myself, I don't live in the UK nor do I have plans to go there anytime soon. :\ So, I won't be getting it sadly. However, I live in the US so I've already gotten my TRU Arceus to trade over into HG/SS. ;)

If anyone is wondering what Arceus' purpose is in the remakes though, it gives you access to the Sinjoh Ruins where you may choose to obtain either one of the three - Palkia, Dialga, or Giratina. So in other words, you do obtain another Pokémon if you were wondering, it doesn't just unlock a side story.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I might pick one up, but I already have TRU Arceus and Pokémon Movie 09 Arceus so I may skip this one, unless I get bored enough to go get one.

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
    Years
    I used to live in England ... but not anymore, so this event is a no-go for me. T_T

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    Well, I'm from Germany and I have lots of time getting my Arceus but that's no good cuz I'm kinda too lazy to get it so I'm probably gonna get in the late March or so...^^

But I really look forward to that event, the screenies looked awesome!^^

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    I'll be going to either the one in Birmingham or Sheffield.

I wonder when there'll be a Pikachu coloured Pichu or Jirachi event in the UK.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Hope to go to one near me if I can. I missed the Shaymin event last year. Drove all the way to Derby for Regigigas, took all day.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    No, the one closest to me is in bristol, and I really don't feel like driving an hour just for an Arceus that will sit in my box forever.

Besides, someone said they would clone theirs for me using pokésav.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I have the Japanese Arceus for the HGSS event so I'm set, About to set up a Give-a-way event for him now if anyone needs it

Back