• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you going to get Arceus at GAME 13th - 21st March (UK)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    I don't get how these things work? You just turn up to Game, then what happens?

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Theres a machine and you turn on your DS go on mystery gift then wireless donwload it will pick up a wonder card which you can use to get your pokemon for the pokemon mart - The green man next to the till.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    Oh right, seems pretty simple then. I'd be too embarressed to go though lol besides, I'm in Ireland.

Years
  • I was meant to go to Bristol today... but I missed out coz I overslept. That was the closest to me and that's a good hour drive.. I'll never get one now, I'm working tomorrow (ironically, I work in a Gamestation...)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I was meant to go to Bristol today... but I missed out coz I overslept. That was the closest to me and that's a good hour drive.. I'll never get one now, I'm working tomorrow (ironically, I work in a Gamestation...)
    the event carrys on all day LOL

Years
  • I was at the Plymouth event today!
    I got a Drifloon balloon animal/pokemon, i got 2 tins of pokemon cards, 2 Arceus figures (1 for the boyfriend), 3 Arceus's AND I played a demo of the game and traded over a Chikorita ^-^
    I also met loads of nice people and got noticed alot as I had my Japanese Pokewalker hanging off my jeans >.<

So, yeah, you can tell I'm excited. It was really good though, first event ive been too and there isnt usually much happening in Plymouth so I'm happy we got the event down here :3

I named my Arceus figure Regal and my boyfriend named his Armageddon. I'm easily amused...

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
  • Went to the Liverpool one today. Wasn't as good as the Regigigas event they had over the summer, oh well - I have my Arceus now so it can sit in my box waiting to be transfered to SS.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • I went to the Meadowhall event last week. I saw a guy cosplaying as Zangoose.

I bought some Pokemon figures but I didn't get the Arceus figure. :( At least I got two Arceus, one for my Pearl and the other for my Platinum. I also had a Cyndaquil painted on my hand.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Oh crap, I could have gone to Harrow just after Church because my Church is in Harrow. Thanks for the heads-up, I'm going back now, just one Bus there. BYE!

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Got my Arceus today.. Well actually I got 2 =D
    Anyway great event and my sister got a chikorita painted on her face ^.^

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Got it! I missed Regigigas in the summer? D: Anywho, Arceus is a pretty cool Pokemon, I was expecting better stats though, but why does it get so much slack. Ninty should have waited till Final Gen to introduce it though. I like the move set as well, it's siggy move as well with Gira, Dia, and Palkia's.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • They didn't wait until the Final Gen, because there won't ever be a Final Gen. XD Srsly, when we're all running around in 2976 because the world's ending, Ninty will be planning Pokemon Oblivion and Salvation versions. XD

Back