• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    How exactly will i be able to aquire this, it didnt exactly specify

Yaoi

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    It's the same one that Gamestop JUST gave away, but... yeah. I don't see why not.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • OMG, EUROPE AND AUSTRALASIA ACTUALLY GETTING AN EVENT? *falls down and is dead from shock*

Seriously though, I am dead pleased about this. :D Question: I have Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG and SS...will I be able to download it onto all of them, or will it register my ISP and only allow me to download it once? The more the merrier. :3

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • OMG, EUROPE AND AUSTRALASIA ACTUALLY GETTING AN EVENT? *falls down and is dead from shock*

Seriously though, I am dead pleased about this. :D Question: I have Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HG and SS...will I be able to download it onto all of them, or will it register my ISP and only allow me to download it once? The more the merrier. :3

Good news, you can get them ALL, each game you can get one ;)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • heck ya i am going to get it. thanks for posting this i didnt know there was another new event coming out so soon ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    An easy yes. Possibly the only time i'll be actually be able to get a jirachi.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Wow. Finally an Event for a Pokemon that I Can actually do!

This is the First time I've ever done a Wifi Event when i Do it, So i guess I'm Excited to see what its like. ^_^

Any Tips i should know? :o

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    My first Jirachi as well I'm going to get two since I have two of the games.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Wow. Finally an Event for a Pokemon that I Can actually do!

This is the First time I've ever done a Wifi Event when i Do it, So i guess I'm Excited to see what its like. ^_^

Any Tips i should know? :o

Its not much... you just get a woner card, go to the pokemon mart and BAM there it is.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    But wait, what if you ALREADY got the Jirachi from Gamestop? Can I still get it over this wifi event? I mean, I'd still be able to get 2, but more is always welcome.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • But wait, what if you ALREADY got the Jirachi from Gamestop? Can I still get it over this wifi event? I mean, I'd still be able to get 2, but more is always welcome.

i dont see why not. it seems kind of unfair if they dont let people get it who got a jirachi from gamestop.

Back