• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
Years
  • I got one for each of my games, Diamond,Pearl,Platinum and SS :) I don't use it though, not a huge fan of using Legendaries. Nice to have anyways.

~Charizard_43~

You got eggnog in my goat milk
    Years
  • then whould you mind helping me get it too plz!!

Just start your game up and go to Mystery Gift, Recieve Gift, Get Via Nintendo WFC, It should recieve the Jirachi and then go to a Pokemart and talk to the guy standing near the counter and he should put it in your party, make sure u have at least one open spot. That's all there is to it.

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    I've always wanted one now I finally have one...
    It's definitely going to keep it!
    :D

Years
  • This is my first event pokemon! I didn't think America had access to it! So I was playing around with the Mystery Gift option, and it appeared to me! I was so excited and surprised!

Does anyone know anything about the next event to happen?

RioKura

Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2010
    Yeah. I already did mainly because you can't have enough Jirachi xD

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
  • Of course, for many reasons;

One step closer to finishing my Pokedex, and Jirachi is so much fun to see own Pokemon 50 times it's size.

Back