• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you happy with your current lifestyle?

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
  • Bogged down by work now and then, but it could be worse. I could be living with my parents for most of the year. (Not that there's anything wrong with them. It's just that I'm a bit too old to be living in my parents' house year-round... and a bit too poor to afford an actual apartment.)

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
  • Not really.
    All I do right now is work, sleep, eat, browse the Internet, play games, and talk to my boyfriend.
    But I don't really care enough to change it. xD;

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • raichuchika said:
    no.

DO U THINK ID B HAPPY W/ IT?! I MEAN, IM A FREAKIN' EMO!!!

I'm emo, but I'm content with my lifestyle, because it isn't nessecairily my life.

I'm okay with how I live everyday..Though I occasionally go through severe depressions, which make my lifestyle pretty crappy..Sometimes I do things I regret..Sometimes other people make me feel like dying..And life is pretty much never really fair, but big deal, as long as I don't whine too much and as long as I can cope, everything will be alright.

Life as a whole is a different story, though.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • life isn't perfect, but I deal with it.
    I'm not happy with my life. I don't exactly enjoy living for mediocrity ;)
    there's always tomorrow, but sometimes I feel like:

I'm spent, and I'm tired of getting bent
    And I'm tired of always looking forward to a brighter day
    I'm spent, and I hate feeling so used
    I hate my attitude
    I've gotten lost along the way
    ~MxPX

Years
  • It's pretty good for the most part. I'm eating somewhat healthily (I still eat junk food), I'm getting more exercise than before, and I'm getting sleep. However, I need to do more schoolwork, and I should be getting more sleep. I only get somewhere between 5-7 a day, which isn't good. :/

I also wish I procrastinated less, but alas... I've yet to beat that.

Years
  • I'm emo, but I'm content with my lifestyle, because it isn't nessecairily my life.

I'm okay with how I live everyday..Though I occasionally go through severe depressions, which make my lifestyle pretty crappy..Sometimes I do things I regret..Sometimes other people make me feel like dying..And life is pretty much never really fair, but big deal, as long as I don't whine too much and as long as I can cope, everything will be alright.

Life as a whole is a different story, though.

However, I need to do more schoolwork, and I should be getting more sleep. I only get somewhere between 5-7 a day, which isn't good. :/

I also wish I procrastinated less, but alas... I've yet to beat that.

both of u, welcome 2 my world. especially u stardust, its lyke we have identical lives. R U MY CLONE OR SUMTHING?! :shocked:

~raichuchika :t026:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I guess my life is good for now I mean, its not too bad and its not too good just in the middle. Even though people tick me off when they copy me and stuff but its all good

:t354:TG

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    I have a good life overall.

It averages at the good part.
    The bad parts are 2 things:
    My teachers thing I am a dumb@$$.
    and
    I have a serious lack of self-confidence

Which....sucks.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Online now
    My lifestyle is good. I mean, I wish I could change little parts of it, like living away from my parents, or having a better job, or being with someone else. But I keep telling myself it could be worse, and that I'm fortunate. So I guess I'm satisfied, but not particularly joyful about it.

Years
  • I really like my lifestyle!^^
    Yea, it could be a bit more exciting, but life cannot always be the way I want.
    I´m good at school and all stuff, although, I have so much time for my own stuff. (Like Internet and friends for example xD)
    I only wish, there would be more vacations for relaxing and something... But school is better than other things, I guess.
    I think my lifestyle is cool.

Back