• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    Not really. The presents aren't half of what they used to be. And christmas means a big family dinner, which is always agonisingly awkward. <<

I guess the only good bit about it is the food.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I'd like to get through Thanksgiving first before I jump into Christmas...~_~
    Lol we don't have thanks giving in Iceland:D, I don't think it's celebrated in Europe:D
    I forgot how close Christmas is and then I got this warm, fuzzy feeling. Love the atmosphere of Christmas.
    And Iceland is fantastic btw, I'd love to experience an Icelandic Christmas.
    Maybe you will someday:D then you could stay until New years day:D you get to blow up your own fire works on new years eve;) "all you want"
    I love Christmas! ^_________^ And as much as I "can't wait" for it to get here, I also love the days/weeks leading up. Possibly even more than the actual day, even.

Colder weather, Christmas decorations, just the whole atmosphere is nice. Definitely my favorite holiday. :3

I actually had a weird PC-Christmasy dream a couple of nights ago that I totally forgot about until just now. XD; I was in this large city square type thing, I think it might've been Disney World somehow (I think this is because Aegis recently visited Disney and it was fresh on my mind @_@), and there were multiple stories in a building behind me, and I think one of them was a cafe called "The Mod Lounge" XD; There was garland and tinsel and frosted windows, but that's really all I remember of it.

The only OTHER detail is that I remember walking through the center and having some random salesman guy try to sell me some kind of food. *shrug* That's boring though.

ANYWAY I TOTALLY DERAILED. @_@; Bottom line, I love Christmas time. <3 Best time of the year. :>
    I love Christmas and the month before it:D

Years
    Umm... no. It's a little to early to be getting excited about Christmas see as it's only the start of November and we haven't gotten past Thanksgiving. It's a little sad that some stores have already brought out their Christmas stuff. I was at Sears a couple of weeks ago and they had taken down their Halloween stuff before the holiday had arrived and were setting up all the Christmas stuff.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My liking of the festive holiday has deteriorated over the last couple of years. It's turned into something filled with more selfishness than anything else and the whole point of Christmas is to share and to treat everyone with love. I dunno. Maybe I'm becoming too old and serious, but it seems that people have lost the true point of Christmas.

I don't mind getting two and a half weeks off school though.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I always look forward to xmas but this year I have absolutely no clue what to ask for besides Left 4 Dead.
    Just make a list of things you need, then a list of things you want, then give your parents the list with the things you want, then in Mars give them the other list:D
    My liking of the festive holiday has deteriorated over the last couple of years. It's turned into something filled with more selfishness than anything else and the whole point of Christmas is to share and to treat everyone with love. I dunno. Maybe I'm becoming too old and serious, but it seems that people have lost the true point of Christmas.

I don't mind getting two and a half weeks off school though.
    What you don't like Christmas? and only 2 1/2 week?? I get a month.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Yes, I always LOVE Christmas every year! ^^
    It's always a fun Holiday to enjoy with every year! But need to get through Thanksgiving Day before Christmas! :D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    duh DUH dur duh dur-dur! I feel sry for the peeps who have a hard time ._. and also, what is that supposed to mean? ^that.
    I have absolutely no Idea lol:D I myself feel sorry for those who have a hard time during Christmas.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I am looking forward to Christmas!
    It's my favorite holiday, with the lights, egg nog, gifts, Christmas Tree, food, and family time. Shame that it's once a year, and the last month to say even more. Man do I love Christmas. Waking up to it, gathering around the Christmas tree with hot chocolate, spending time with my family as I unwrap my gifts. It's a good feeling.

Oh fiddlesticks, I did it again.
    I hope to get a Wii this year. And I hope to buy a gift for myself, like my mom does. I love this holiday.

First I'll have to get through Thanksgiving feasty food time day, and that's my second favorite holiday, but I'll save that for another thread.

:):):)
    D1000

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I got no Pokemon for my birthday, so I doubt I'll get any for christmas :[
    My family view it as incredibly childish and are refusing to buy it, I don't mind, but there's no gifts I want really. BAM! There goes the best part :P Everyone knows giving<recieving on christmas, they just don't admit it :O
    This christmas party should be good though...as long as it's at the old family holiday house I'll be looking foward to that part :>

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    Christmas... I ain't really looking forward to it...
    But what I'm looking forward to is the fire work display during Christmas. :)

And cards...wooo...

( I think I sounded as if I'm forward for Christmas... oh well )

Kirakishou

*~Snowdrop Crystal~*
    Years
    I'm looking forward to playing Twisted Sister's Christmas album at full volume all through Christmas and driving everyone in the neighbourhood insane, but other than that, not really. Christmas is usually split up over the course of a week for me, as my relatives drop in at different times, but they're all coming before Christmas Day this year, so I'll get all my presents on that day...which will actually make it quite dull. I have to work on the 27th, as well, and possibly Boxing Day. Meh. Christmas has lost its charm for me as I've gotten older.

Back