• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you looking forward to Christmas?

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
Years
  • Our family is going through some hard times financially right now (and I'm in college and thus, flat broke), so it's going to be a pretty small Christmas. But that really isn't the important thing, it's the family, the friends, the food, the atmosphere that I'm looking forward to. Of course, almost a month off from school and the blasted cold Minnesota winter doesn't hurt at all.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • Our family is going through some hard times financially right now (and I'm in college and thus, flat broke), so it's going to be a pretty small Christmas. But that really isn't the important thing, it's the family, the friends, the food, the atmosphere that I'm looking forward to. Of course, almost a month off from school and the blasted cold Minnesota winter doesn't hurt at all.

Yes I to love the Atmosphere;) it's just so cozy:D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • Am I looking forward to Christmas? I don't know, really. I'm still in the mindset that Christmas should be 2384723948 years away, not just a month and a week or so. It's kind of like I'm not in tune with reality with that. But ahhh I need to buy six trillion gifts for friends and family, and I only have a dollar in spare change that I'll probably use to buy lunch for Friday [/broke]. I need to scrap up money for them, since I want their Christmas to be even more enjoyable.

So I guess, but I'm a bit concerned about others' gifts. ://

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • I am looking forward to it, usually am. It's a time when I know things are going to be really awesome, and everyone will be happy for at least one day.

Thing is, it's going to be harder this year. My Nanna passed away on the 31st January 2008. It'll be the first Christmas without her. This time last year, Christmas time anyway, she was in hospital...and now, she won't be here with us.

Man, talking about it now gets me teary eyed...

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • No, Because I'm a Muslim and we don't celebrate Christmas, I wish we did. The presents, AAh. I also like Halloween as I've seen in Shows and Cartoons. We don't celebrate that also.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • No, Because I'm a Muslim and we don't celebrate Christmas, I wish we did. The presents, AAh. I also like Halloween as I've seen in Shows and Cartoons. We don't celebrate that also.
    But would you like to???

*Grabs her converting CD featuring a uber Christian band*

No I'm just kidding,

So what is like Christmas to you?

I mean is there a Muslim version of Christmas?

1stGenNut

1st Gen Fanatic
    Years
  • I think it's called Eid, where you just give money and gifts to people. A boy who went to my Taekwondo class told me about it.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • I guess I sort of am, but I'm not really thinking about it all that much. When I was younger, I couldn't wait for Christmas to come, but now it's just "yay," and that's it. xP

I never know what I want for Christmas until like a couple of weeks before it comes up but this year I decided earlier than usual that I wanted an iPod touch. Hopefully I do end up getting one. I need to think of something to get my family too.

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    No, it will be a lonely Christmas ^^ And a sad one. Negative things seem to happen to me at Christmas.

BUT I am looking forward to Christmas food and Christmas music.
    I love Christmas music XPP

I even have a song for me...
    Lonely this Christmas XP

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • No, it will be a lonely Christmas ^^ And a sad one. Negative things seem to happen to me at Christmas.

BUT I am looking forward to Christmas food and Christmas music.
    I love Christmas music XPP

I even have a song for me...
    Lonely this Christmas XP

Why will it be lonely for you?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Somewhat, I guess. It's a break from the normal hectic routine and I like decorating my room with ridiculous amounts of multicolored lights, but it just doesn't excite me now that I'm old:/

Ashen

※ あなたを…
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas this year. Not because of the day itself, but because of winter break. An entire month of no school or schoolwork. I can spend my time on the computer, playing games (I've had an itching to play Devil May Cry recently), and doing other things. It also means next semester will be that much closer. And even though I missed out with my luck and I have another 8am class, it's still going to be ten times better because I learned from my mistakes from this semester. I just want to get away from this current semester because of all of that.

That, and did I mention a whole month off school?

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I love Christmas! It's that time of year where its cold and I have to rely on staying inside. It's the time of year where you spend time with your family and socialize for once, and its the time of year where you can reminisce the past, present, and future, and it's also the time of your where you get presents from your family and friends, then school starts :(. Sad how I can't find any good reason to enjoy this year's Christmas aside from no school; I guess I don't what to get (Then again, Christmas isn't about just the presents).Thinking about, I might get a good Christmas, I just don't have the Christmas spirit yet.

I feel as if I wrote my life's story; I'm not used to typing posts this long.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • I'm definitely looking forward to Christmas this year. Not because of the day itself, but because of winter break. An entire month of no school or schoolwork. I can spend my time on the computer, playing games (I've had an itching to play Devil May Cry recently), and doing other things. It also means next semester will be that much closer. And even though I missed out with my luck and I have another 8am class, it's still going to be ten times better because I learned from my mistakes from this semester. I just want to get away from this current semester because of all of that.

That, and did I mention a whole month off school?
    I too love not going to school for a month:D this is my last week of school being taught, after this week it's just exams so after the exams I'm on a vacation:D,,

So I guess PC will see a lot more of me when I study for the exams:D
    I love Christmas! It's that time of year where its cold and I have to rely on staying inside. It's the time of year where you spend time with your family and socialize for once, and its the time of year where you can reminisce the past, present, and future, and it's also the time of your where you get presents from your family and friends, then school starts :(. Sad how I can't find any good reason to enjoy this year's Christmas aside from no school; I guess I don't what to get (Then again, Christmas isn't about just the presents).Thinking about, I might get a good Christmas, I just don't have the Christmas spirit yet.

I feel as if I wrote my life's story; I'm not used to typing posts this long.

Well you gotta start sooner or later with the long posts;),

I am looking forward to basicly everything about Christmas:D

Back