• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you more vulgar in person or online?

Years
    i think i swear a bit more often irl than online? other than that, i'm not really a vulgar person at all. i'm pretty good at adjusting my language depending on who i'm around. c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    definitely moreso irl and usually when i'm by myself so people don't hear me cursing up a storm while i'm playing something. other than that i pretty much adjust depending on who i'm talking to and really only drop a bunch of words if i'm upset and venting it out to a friend that i'm suuuuper comfortable with.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    im a tiny bit vulgar offline when necessary, but seldom towards others. online and in text, i think i am the type of person to say "frick" instead of "fuck".

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    i think i'm vulgar an equal amount irl and online ahaha i swear a lot. i don't often make like. crude jokes or anything tho. just a lot of swearing.

Back