• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you planning to dress up for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberbecam

Banned
Years
  • I will not wear any costumes because i am not very interested on them. Although i will wear 2 vampire teeth on my two pointy teeth (hope i make sence), And also i will put some tomato ketchup on those vampire teeth to represent blood.

Wyld_stallyon

Don't call me Wyld.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2009
    Are you planning to dress up for Halloween?

I'll go as this guy if I can get a costume, hopefully I'll be allowed to spend as much as I like if I wear it to the prom too...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    No, I'm a little to old for Halloween

I'm actually surprised that many of my classmates still trick-or-treat

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
  • In halloween,I see most peoples dresses cute more then they dress scary. For example i see people dress princess,spiderman,superman (all kind of super heros),pumpkin etc. Those are really cute, But it is really hard to find someone dressing scary for example- Goblin,vampire,devil etc. But people supposed to dress scary on halloween but most of the times its exact opposite 0.0

BJ088

It's been so long!
    Years
  • I am Australian. We dont "do" Halloween.

True, it's just another day to us, but it's always fun to dress up if you are going to be at a Halloween party or something. Most nightclubs will run a Halloween party and expect people to dress up. I still dress up if I'm going somewhere like that but I don't really know the meaning behind it so I'm not "celebrating" the day as such.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was, what? The fifth grade?

I always hated having to go buy a costume. Whenever we went out to get one, they always had that disgusting smell like the whole thing was sitting in the inside of one of those fake masks. That was just something I never enjoyed being around and tried my hardest to avoid getting costumes like that. But my brothers, on the other hand, always managed to get themselves costumes with masks and whatnot. :(

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Believe it or not, I shall dress up as a Whoopee Cushion this year. I alternate from scary to satirical every year, though I don't know why I dressed up as Link last year, but since I found that costume I think I'll make this year satirical.

*ppttttt*

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
  • alas, my family never embraced the whole halloween thing, and so I've never dressed up.
    last year we bought sweets, then had no trick-or-treaters at all, so we had to eat them all instead :c
    ah well. it's a tough time of year.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
  • I haven't dressed up in ages, I think the last time I did was in 7th grade. lol I'm so boring :(
    I *might* dress up this year for halloween party though~

Rudy

give us a song ex boyfriend
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I always dress up for halloween, even when I'm not doing anything, I just have to get into the spirit :v
    This year I'm going as Sylar, the villain from Heroes!
    I'm drawing over my eyebrows with eyeliner to make them thicker, and i'm gonna walk around with fake blood and draw lines across people's foreheads and tell them they're getting my autograph :v
    If that fails, I'm going as a redshirt kfjlsf lol.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 20, 2009
    I was going to dress up as Jareth from The Labyrinth but I can't get a costume together due to lack of funds.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am nine years old, I am too old.

Actually, I am sixteen and I am still not going to. The most I will do is dye my hair black. xD;

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
  • No one is too old to trick or treat!! I'm going as meowth!! I'm going to have a silk scarf as well (get it? :P hehe) some of my other friends are going to be team rocket so its definatly going to be awesome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back