• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you pre-ordering/importing HG/SS?

Are you?

• Total voters

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The title explains it all.

I'm proud to say I've just pre-orders the Japanese versions of both games.

Now all I have to do is play the waiting game...

I did the same with Platinum, as I'm too impatient to wait for the US release.

Has anyone else done the same or is planning to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I was contemplating whether to do so or not...Do you think I should?

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was contemplating whether to do so or not...Do you think I should?

Do it.

Granted, importing is much more expensive than waiting for the international releases, but I'm so crazy for 2nd Gen that I CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I want to so bad, but I don't have money...
    Besides, my mom has never let me improt a Japanese Version of a game, and probably won't start now. :[

I guess I'll just wait for the Japanese release and download the ROM.
    That's what I did for Platinum and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2009
    I was thinking about pre-ordering plus it isnt that much compared to most import games........but which version to get?

Years
    I'll preorder the English one. (Hopefully.) But, not the Japanese version. I'll wait. ^_^ (In the meantime, I can save up money for that and a DSi. I'll watch videos of the gameplay on youtube when the game's out in Japan.) But, to those of you who have pre-ordered, you're so lucky. XD

blue

gucci
    Years
    Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver PRE-order.

Yep, i've just pre-ordered Pokemon Heart Gold. Also I'm the same, i'm too impatient Lol, where did you pre-order it from?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Yep, i've just pre-ordered Pokemon Heart Gold. Also I'm the same, i'm too impatient Lol, where did you pre-order it from?

That's my question too, I'm debating on pre-ordering it but I don't know what site I would pre-order it from..

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I will as soon as i trade in 4 games to get the last bit of money.

I getting both, from Play-Asia.

And i'm WAAAY to impatient to wait for English release

Now THAT's dedication! XDD

I wish I had that kind of money.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    Is Play-Asia the only site that is offering pre-orders? I have done a few google searches and have come up with nothing.

Regards,
    Doxasikyrie

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Is Play-Asia the only site that is offering pre-orders? I have done a few google searches and have come up with nothing.

Regards,
    Doxasikyrie

You can also preorder them off of yesasia.com.

I don't have experience on yesasia, so I was wondering if anyone could let me know if yesasia or play-asia is better.

Ayselipera

Nahh, I want to be able to understand what everything says. I can wait.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I don't think I could ever play a game without being able to understand it. For the moment I'm saving for a DSi, but after that I'm contemplating whether I should beg my parents let me pre-order the American release rather than wait till 3 months after they come out there to be released here in England (Stupid yanks getting it first because it apparently takes 3 months to put U's in the right places :tired:).

Back