• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you pre-ordering/importing HG/SS?

Are you?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    you can save so much more money and wait for the english version.

it will be like $35 for the english.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    unfortunately i like the english version better :P
    so no i dont have it pre ordered

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    YES! Finally today I preordered it! Just wondering on Playasia when you look at your purchases the space under action is suppossed to be blank, right?

PsychoTines

Shake Dem Dice and Roll Em
    Years
    Haha. I am!
    SoulSilver, me and mom are ordering it sometime today.
    My reason is mainly the little figure that comes with it, otherwise I'd just download it offline when it comes out.

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    Haha. I am!
    SoulSilver, me and mom are ordering it sometime today.
    My reason is mainly the little figure that comes with it, otherwise I'd just download it offline when it comes out.

I totally forgot about the figure..erm. XD
    Yea my main reasons are the figure and the pokewalk events that are coming out.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    I'm really thinking about it. Miles Edgeworth is number one on my priority list, but, I might import them at the same time.

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    I might. But I don't understand Japanese so I won't know anything of the new events and what not. Also the fact that I have OCD about having both versions and I'd want to have them both in English. So I'd end up with like two HeartGold games where one is English and the other is Japanese. But I do want that Pokéwalker. ^_^

Pirate Dave

かいぞく デイヴ
    Years
    Im in the process of learning Japanese atm, and so importing the games will kill two Pidgots with one Stone… Edge; I'll get to play the games earlier and it'll help me learn. :D

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I wasn't at first but after I saw the demos, I decided that would mostly just to hold me over until the English versions are released. I played the crap out of the original gold, silver, and crystal, so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make my way through most of the game. I plan on buying Japanese Soul Silver and English Heart Gold.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Definately importing both as you can see from my sig! This is like a once in a lifetime thing (well twice if you count the originals haha)

Ayselipera

No, I can't read Japanese and I really don't feel like trying to learn it.

I'll simply have to wait. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll be importing from the US to bypass the two or three month wait that will inevitably lie between the American and European releases. I'll be downloading a rom of the Japanese release, as I did with Platinum. =3

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    I was going to buy off of yesasia.com because they had free shipping, but for some reason they don't even have the games on there anymore. :( I'm going to preorder HG from Play-Asia.com today. They won't charge your card until it ships. :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Merged thread with this pre-esixting one which already has discussions on whether you're importing or not.

Back