• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you related to a famous person?

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Are you aware of any famous people in your family tree, no matter how distant the relation may be?
    According to my grandmother, through my grandfather (on my mothers side), we're related to Audrey Hepburn. She's not sure if it's through marriage or through blood, but we're a distant relation of hers, apparently. To me, that's pretty amazing, being related to the epitome of class and elegance.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • no matter how distant the relation may be?
    Adam and Eve. (Sorry, I had to. lol)

Not really... my great x13 grandfather helped found Jamestown, and became a rich judge there, but that's about as close as I get. lol

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Noo, my family is boring. But I never really asked so I dunno to be honest. Probably not, though my mom's side were part French so maybe there had to be something interesting.

Years
  • I'm related to Sean Morris, a professional Lacrosse player, he's the son of my great aunt, I believe, not sure if he can be considered famous, but he's the only relative that's remotely prominent, I guess.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    My family is not all too exciting.
    The best I know of is my grandfather's aunt, Barbara Jefford.
    I dont think there is anything else outside of that.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'm not sure about this, but I don't think I have any famous relatives in my family.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well, my mom was a model, and there was a very big painting of her in a museum, but that's some time ago, and it was limited to The Netherlands, so I don't know if you could call that famous. Also, my aunt owns a restaurant which is quite 'famous' and loved amongst other famous and influential people, who also visit there. That's about it, as far as fame goes.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh um, my Pop (not biological) his father was like in the VFL before it was the AFL and his father was also in a war, idk which one. Pop also helped start an organisation in the city called the grandparents organisation and... that's about all. XD;

On my actual biological side? lolno I'm probably going to be more famous/known than them :(
    (aka intending to be in media so..)

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I have a cousin who is in the national Greek Basketball team. Nothing more, nothing less. We never met eye to eye though, lol.

EDIT:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm related to myself, does that count?

Hmmm....the most likely scenario is that I'm not related to any famous people, considering that my family is incredibly uninteresting.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well my mother has this theory that i'm related to Duncan James but i highly doubt that its true x]
    But i do know for certain that that somewhere on my nans side of the family there was a psycho murderer or something who was wanted for killing a person or two xD

Years
  • I know for sure I'm related to a certain Father Byles who was aboard the SS Titanic, if you can count that as famous. Also my mum's cousin of a cousin of a cousin of a cousin of a cousin etc. is Charlie Chaplin, which is...cool?

Last edited:

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    My dad suspects that we might be related to a philosopher whose name I can't recall.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Nah, my family is pretty boring. ): I highly doubt that I'm related to anyone famous.

this makes me wanna study my family history. ;;

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm not sure about this, but I don't think I have any famous relatives in my family.

Back