• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Are you Satisfied with the ending?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Hopefully they'll elobaorate more on the characters such as the shadow triad and Concordia and Anthea, so little is told about them. I searched everywhere in game trying to find information. That is, if there is a third version
    Also N's backstory wasn't too clear, why can he talk to pokemon? AND WHERE DID HE GO COME BACK N! ;_;

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    The ending really left me wanting more, hopefully N will return in the Ruby and Sapphire remakes.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    The ending was by far better than in any other pokemon game, so I think it's a big enough step as is.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I liked it. It was sweet. N turned out to be a nice guy, I thought he was a freak ): Also, I liked how it was a close-up of him speaking and how it ended in farewell. I like that Ghetsis escaped, but then I want to know "to where?" Why did he give me the orbs. What's going on. Will the Third Game be a squeal as opposed to different version? But Ghetsis is great, that whole story just so he could rule Pokemon, it caught me off guard xD I thought he really cared for Pokemon. But I wanted to know why, and there was the answer which I didn't expect, it seemed too obvious x)

I finished the game late so I didn't like the Zekrom in the ending credits coz it was slightly scary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    ...i liked it,

but only if the bring more information about king N in a next game.
    Thats the problem with open ends.

Back