• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you short tempered?

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2010
    Well I'm not of that kind. I never get angry so easily. To the maximum I would try to be cool. I read in a journal that anger can make our lungs weaker because of a hormone. How about you? Are you short tempered person or can you control your anger?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Nope. I don't usually mind words, because they're just words. Although I'm easily angered if someone messes with my homework and stuff.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I used to have very bad anger management problems, but over the years I controlled myself and it takes some effort to make me mad, and when I do get mad I tend to lose myself in it D:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • when it comes to anger, I'm more of a patient schemer than someone that will explode as soon as my limit is reached.

Last time I 'lost my temper' at someone, I consequently spent a week setting up a plan to get him fired from our mutual job. >:D

Why yes, I am evil. Thanks for asking.

BillySwane

Inspector of Fishes and Eels
    Years
  • No, I'm not.

I usually just tell the person what I think they have done wrong and try to discuss it with them. If that doesn't work, just leave things alone.

If people continue to mess with me or anything the like, I will eventually get angry enough to land a punch or two. But violence is never the right way.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Guess I'll break the chain by going ahead and admitting that I do have somewhat of a short fuse. :x Not so much in regards to impatience with people, but in making mistakes and the like. I just... hate to let myself down.

I've always had a bit of a temper problem in that regard, and instead of learning to cool myself down like a healthy person would... I kinda just learned how to hide that particular emotion. One will never see me getting angry in public or making a scene of any kind. :D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Yes. I am a Tempest in a tea pot >< I get angry and mad over trivial things. I get the worst temper when someone tries to piss me off, and annoy the hell out of me. I try to control my negative emotions by taking out my anger on particular things that's how I can finish off the state of being extremely angry. >:D

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I have the longest temper of all my friends, they find it strange how I can take basically anything without getting angry.
    If something gets me a bit angry, I just grin and bear it. Simple answer.

Years
  • Oh yes! I am indeed :| I don't like it at all, I get annoyed very easily and as I am a bit of a perfectionist .. well it just adds to it really. ><

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • IMO, I don't get angry easily, actually, most of the people I know are really very short-tempered that may be the reason.
    I let the speak up when they are angry and making them satisfied.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • I get easily angry at people I'm really close to :P

Otherwise, I'm usually not short tempered unless the person touches something the belongs to me, messes with my projects and such etc.

Years
  • THIS TOPIC MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! Meh. I have anger problems. I yell alot and destroy stuff.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't normally have a short temper. If I've had an awful day, it's a lot easier to get me upset but I still usually keep it to myself and I'll just be passive aggressive for a few hours or days, depending how badly the person pissed me off. XD;

But normally I have the sense to bail out of a situation before it riles me up too much.

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
  • Very. The littlest things just piss me off so easily and I'll go off and anybody over my own anger and jkgfhjgfhj.

Haha, my mood swings are pretty intense too. ):

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Yes. I get pissed off by stupid things, and once you've messed with me, just the sight of you messes with me. I even have friends that didn't do anything (such as the bf/gf flirting with this person even though they don't like them doing that) that I get mad at randomly. It's just that bad.

Ever try getting me to my angriest point? Don't. :) I've never had it happen, and I'm sure no one wants to find out. I'm fairly sure someone's gonna get hurt. ;)

Back