• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Are you still playing?

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I'm not, actually. And I've never finished it either.

Got it and played it like crazy up until after the 7th badge, then the water routes put me off and I didn't really play it anymore.

Then I started a new game and I haven't made any progress yet. It's been a few months now.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
    Years
    To be honest, I felt like XY and to a lesser extent ORAS lost a lot of the great postgame and postgame potential, and didn't even make me feel the desire to complete the pokedex. However, I do still like the game and will pick it up every now and again, but it's usually to breed or compete

Years
    Actually I've never officially beaten Game Freak's Pokémon Omega Ruby due to playing along with someone else, just got to Slateport city and now it is time to play the waiting game. Which, makes it even worse due to college.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2015
    I havn't actually played in a while, though I should totally change that soon. Im going to Comic Con in a couple weeks and they usually have a VGC tourney going on. Sorta wanna make a new team rather than reuse the one I went to Regionals with.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    I personally lacked motivation to finish my Alpha Sapphire copy (I got both and played through OR first). I attempted streaming it too but it just bored me, I will eventually getting around to beating it though! It may just take a while. A while meaning until the next main series game is announced and I rush through it in 3 days!

Reactions: Sun

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    only just now finishing the game, put it down for 6 months and just got back to it.

this is me, but I tried to pick it up today and played for about five minutes before throwing in the towel. there's always tomorrow, i suppose

the maison will wait.

Reactions: Sun

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    Still playing every now and again, mostly going for shiny Pokémon though. I've moved back on to Animal Crossing most of the time though.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm actually playing it, sorta in an aimless way.
    I breed Pokémon for almost-perfect IVs and even train them, but then I'm not a competitive battler I'm more like a competitive researcher/competitive trend follower. I even completed the 50 win streaked Super Battle at Maison, so yeah there is nothing much to do. :(

Years
    i am playing, just sorta weirdly though. I started off playing a 2 player nuzlock with my current OR save, then the other player gave up, so i got to the end of the delta and stopped the rules, and now im just breeding and training pokemon to battle, but with no aim to play competitively.
    Anyone up for friendly battles? XDD skype's up there somewhere/pm me

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I haven't played Omega Ruby for around 2 months now. I might get back into it next week in hope that I can find me that shiny Cresselia.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
    Years
    6iv breeding on OR & redoing the story on AS. I always get both games, so if I get bored of doing the same thing over and over I can restart one.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I'm still playing. Breeding new teams so I can try using Pokemon not normally seen on Battle Spot, and currently preparing for the next Special Battle Season. I try to breed shinies occasionally too. Since I completed my Pokedex, I've not been as active on the game though.

Back