• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are Your Boxes Organized?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Yeah, I have my boxes organized by type:

Normal
    Water/Ice
    Fire/Electric
    Grass
    Rock/Ground
    Poison/Bug
    Psychic/Ghost
    Fighting/Dark
    Dragon/Steel
    Legendaries

No box for Flying since all Flying types have one other type.
    And I also have appropriate wallpapers to match (Volcano for the Fire Box, Forest for the Grass Box, etc.) since its fun and aesthetically pleasing.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    aragornbird said:

Yeah, I have my boxes organized by type:

Normal
    Water/Ice
    Fire/Electric
    Grass
    Rock/Ground
    Poison/Bug
    Psychic/Ghost
    Fighting/Dark
    Dragon/Steel
    Legendaries

No box for Flying since all Flying types have one other type.
    And I also have appropriate wallpapers to match (Volcano for the Fire Box, Forest for the Grass Box, etc.) since its fun and aesthetically pleasing.

I used to use the exactly same system, you're totally copying me O.O

Anyway... I used to keep my boxes organized, but I'm too lazy to do it every time I start a new game.
    I do have a box for baby Pokémon in Emerald, though, and it's only so I can compare the natures and IVs of my newly hatched Pokémon and decide which one has the best.

sdp

raver
    Years
  • Man you guys are lazy, organizing boxes now is SO easy.

back in R/B/Y it was so tedious, and as organized as i always tried to have it was still not organized, however int he new generations its pretty easy even now that we're over 350 pokes..

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • uh....no....however,I do put them with a wall paper that corrisponds witrh their element.....but when I find it,I just throw 'em in there.....

♥Naomi♥

My gameboy tastes like pickles
    Years
  • not all the time,they used too untill i started a new game XD like,a month ago.

i feel like doing it now though...my boxes are geting over stuffed with pikachus XD(is trying to find light ball)

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I tried to make them organized. It just didn't work out. Males ended up in the female boxes, females ended up in the male boxes, low level pokemon ended up in the high level sections. I never want to go in there and try to organize again. XD

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Some of my boxes are organised, the rest unfortunately are not. I've got a box for all my Dittos (I do a lot of breeding so getting the right Nature is important), one for all my L100 Pokemon, and a box for my L50 Pokemon, which I use for the Battle Frontier. I should get around to organising the rest, but I've got well over 500 Pokemon in total right now (some of them are stored on my copy of Pokemon Box), so organising would take some time.

Back