• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arqueros Arqueros Team Thread

Years
  • Team Arqueros Team Thread

Hello, Team Arqueros members, and welcome to this year's Get-Together!

This is your team thread, your hub, your place to chill out with other Team Arqueros forum members. This is primarily in place for users who cannot access our Discord server, BUT it is not exclusive to them! Feel free to talk anything regarding events (careful about sharing answers, mind!), the GT or even just use this place as a DCC (daily-chit-chat) to get to know your teammates better!

If you've any questions please feel free to speak to GT Management - that's myself, gimmepie or Fairy and we'll be happy to help you out.

Otherwise, enjoy the GT Team Arqueros!

Last edited:

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • I don't really know or get what this is yet, but I did the quiz and was put into this team, so it is surely undeniably the best team.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I don't really know or get what this is yet, but I did the quiz and was put into this team, so it is surely undeniably the best team.
    this is the kind of team spirit we need

Years
  • This thread's been inactive for a couple days now...

How are my fellow birb-brains doing? 😊
    Enjoying the Get Together so far? Got a favorite event?

Years
  • This thread's been inactive for a couple days now...

How are my fellow birb-brains doing? 😊
    Enjoying the Get Together so far? Got a favorite event?

Been quite enjoying a game called Spot the Difference. You should try it some time ;)

I'm currently trying to get my awesome Divine Challenge finished too when I have a spare minute or five!

Hola teammates 😊

Back