• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arqueros Arqueros Team Thread

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • I think I will flesh it out a bit and publish here anyway, might as well once I have the energy!

Sorry to hear you were unwell though, health issues are the worst 😔

Years
  • I'm so bummed that I couldn't get my SWC entry in, especially as I lost a bit of sleep over it whoops! I really wanted to participate in more long-form events but that became unrealistic with semester finals due at the same time. ^^;

I'd still love to read your story some time. So please do finish it and post it up somewhere outside of the SWC!

Also have kinda dropped the ball on event participation myself. I've spent like half the GT unwell and with no energy. rip

Sorry to hear you were unable to involve yourselves with the GT event as much as you wished to...
    Good luck with your finals, Hyzenthlay, and best wishes for you to get better quickly, Gimmepie.
    I also wish both of you feel better soon!

Back