• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Art Studio's Banner Drive [FINISHED]

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years

Art Studio's Banner Drive

Hello!

Welcome to the banner drive, where the goal is to populate the Art Studio banner with your art! This is a month-long event where artists and non-artists are encouraged to draw a Pokemon of their choice to be used in the banner above the section. The images will then be collated into a sticker-bomb like collage by Kitty and Flowerchild.

How do I participate?
  1. Mention you are participating and the ONE (1) Pokemon you are going to draw.
  2. Draw the Pokemon (specific requirements are listed below).
  3. Edit your post with the image of the Pokemon you drew!
  4. Optional: Add your social media for art credits.
You will have one month to draw the Pokemon of your choice. If we get to a point where there are still empty space and not enough Pokemon, we will allow secondaries to be chosen!

Notes:
  1. You are not allowed to edit your Pokemon dibs. Please take your time to think about it.
  2. In regards to duplicate claims, we will follow the first (earlier) claim. The second claim has to think of a different Pokemon.
  3. Please follow the canvas requirements else your art will not be counted.
  4. The canvas size must be exactly 1000x1000px, and your art must be on a transparent background.
  5. It is encouraged to add a white border to your Pokemon drawing for the sticker effect, but not required.
  6. Pixel art, traditional art, vector art, 3D art is absolutely OK as long as they are following the canvas size and transparency rules.
  7. For traditional art specifically, if you are having trouble with making your image transparent, please let us know and we can help you!

If there are any questions, please feel free to post them in this thread!

Closing Date: November 1, 2021 @ 12:30pm EST

Participants:
Kitty with Pikachu
Sapphire Rose with Alolan Vulpix
machomuu with Espurr
Sonata with Wooper
Megan with Phione
Boxhead with Hypno
Foxrally with Qwilfish
Redesignated with Gourgeist
Yume Tsuki with Froslass
Sunfished with Stunfisk
Flowerchild with Oddish
Inky with Inkay
Gimmepie with Appletun
Aldo with Meowstic
Hyzenthlay with Shinx
ReKoil with Amaura
Retek with Porygon
Wuzzy with Volcarona
Fairy with Sylveon
Aquacorde with Charmander
Groc with Cubone

CSS and art belongs to Flowerchild, rules by Kitty

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
t44kkUv.png

Look at this absolute qutie

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 2, 2022
I'll give Gourgeist a shot.
It's looking like I'll be pretty busy all month, but I think I can at least fit in a pumpkin friend.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 2, 2022
Just thought of two questions — one, is having our signature (not a watermark/overlay) visible in the drawing an issue?
And two, are minor decorative details to accompany the Pokémon OK? I was thinking of adding some small leaves around Gourgeist, for example.

Years
Just thought of two questions — one, is having our signature (not a watermark/overlay) visible in the drawing an issue?
And two, are minor decorative details to accompany the Pokémon OK? I was thinking of adding some small leaves around Gourgeist, for example.

1) signatures are completely fine! what we can only request is that it's not completely overpowering the art itself (like watermarks/huge overlays like you mentioned)
2) decor + details accompanying the pokemon are also fine <3 feel free to add details to your pokemon, as long as the pokemon is still the star of the show :)

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I'll go with...Meowstic

Edit: I went with Meowstic
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back