• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Art Studio's Banner Drive [FINISHED]

Years
I drew Amaura, didn't see it in the list yet =3
My hand isn't steady enough anymore for a crisp outline I guess xD

amaurasticker(1).png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Done.
Spoiler:

Years
Thank you all for the stickers so far, it all looks amazing!! :D

We are in our halfway mark, from our current number of participants it looks like we have enough to fill the banner but feel free to add one more Pokemon in your dibs form (OPTIONAL) to be added to the banner!

Years
Espurrrrrrr gimme gimme
Time to make a really bad Wooper ig :)
Hi I'm joining and claiming Alolan Vulpix c: <3
Joining with Qwilfish babey
I'll give Gourgeist a shot.
It's looking like I'll be pretty busy all month, but I think I can at least fit in a pumpkin friend.
stunfisk pls
Hi hello howdy

Inkay

That is all
Gonna add Shinx to the banner!

Hello everyone including myself!!
Just a quick reminder that you have roughly a week left to go on the stickers :)

Years
just found out about this lel, but I'll join in with Volcarona (if there's space). Needa brush up on my drawing skills ^^

edit - everyone else is simply early

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Thank you all for the stickers so far, it all looks amazing!! :D

We are in our halfway mark, from our current number of participants it looks like we have enough to fill the banner but feel free to add one more Pokemon in your dibs form (OPTIONAL) to be added to the banner!

I'm not expecting leftover space, but I liked drawing the previous one so I did another one =D
Wasn't sure if I should edit this into my previous post here or not though?

(OPTIONAL)
Drew Tapu Lele:
attachment.php

Years
I'm not expecting leftover space, but I liked drawing the previous one so I did another one =D
Wasn't sure if I should edit this into my previous post here or not though?

(OPTIONAL)
Drew Tapu Lele:
attachment.php

As a new post is fine! <3
That looks so good ahaha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I'll throw in an optional one.

The inspiration for Mega Salamence:
Spoiler:

Years
Thank you all for your submissions so far!! For now, we'll be closing the banner drive and will get to compile them all in a banner. Stay tuned for more updates, as we might re-open for more optional stickers! :eyes:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ahh you used the first Sylveon… not the second one I posted with the white outline. Not a big deal tho!

Everyone did a great job and the banner looks incredible, as to be expected by such a talented group of artists. So proud of everyone! ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و

Back