• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artful wants to battle!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    hello everybody, looking for some battles. if you are interested here are the rules:
    6v6 single
    No ubers/legends/hacked stats or abilities
    Clauses:-Sleep, evasion, species, ohko

Ársa

k.
    Years
    ok. :)

~M51.....................

That Crit. probably pays for leaving your tomb with 1HP...lol

~M51

That Starmie is hacked! you cannot get a Cherish Ball pokemon and it be legit....:(

~M51

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    yeah, you to. :) I had 2 new pokemon in there. (Dugtrio and Bronzong)... I thought for sure that your Starmie would kill my ******* with Thunderbolt, but it left it with 32 HP! :)

gg, although your Starmie is hacked....:(
    ~M51

Zet

Years
    yeah, you to. :) I had 2 new pokemon in there. (Dugtrio and Bronzong)... I thought for sure that your Starmie would kill my ******* with Thunderbolt, but it left it with 32 HP! :)

gg, although your Starmie is hacked....:(
    ~M51

Artful did say no hacked stats, no mention about hacked pokemons, so i guess artful got you there

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    that starmie isnt mine. that was my a trade and i grabbed the wrong starmie out of my box. i didnt know it couldnt be in a cherish ball. i ahve a regular ina poke ball.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    wow you use hacks, i thought you battled clean

i dont use hacks, that pokemon i got in a cherish ball was a trade i did with a friend. if you read correctly, it says that in my replies, also why would i put that as a rule if i hack. doesn't make any sense.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    i dont use hacks, that pokemon i got in a cherish ball was a trade i did with a friend. if you read correctly, it says that in my replies, also why would i put that as a rule if i hack. doesn't make any sense.

Still, it breaks the rules, whether it has hacked stats or not, it's still in a cherish ball and still hacked.

Back