• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artful wants to battle!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    Still, it breaks the rules, whether it has hacked stats or not, it's still in a cherish ball and still hacked.
    if you read my reply before, i got the wrong starmie out of my box. i have two different ones and i accidently grabbed the cherish ball one. i released it already. so dont worry about me using that one ever again.

zet, i'm adding you right now and see you there. and aztec. ill battle you after. have me added already.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    good battle zet, i should have sswitched out with arcanine came out. stuopid mistake.
    you should give mence something else instead is SUB. a waste of time for mence.

i only have 3 and i didn't put item clause.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    that slaking should have taken a super effective hit from earth quake, but it was a tough battle and that blissey seems impossible to take out

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    why would it have a super effective hit? it's type is normal but yes it was a good battle.

good battle aztec, let's do it again

P.S. all that button mashing wont make the game go faster! hahah

also, do you know what sleep clause is? you broke that more than ever.

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    if i recall normal were weak against rock/ground type moves, sleep clause and all them are for players who can't admit defeat and such, sorry to say that but thats what I think, like with evasion clause just cause your attack misses a few times doesn't mean anything plus only snorlax was in sleep status

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    if i recall normal were weak against rock/ground type moves, sleep clause and all them are for players who can't admit defeat and such, sorry to say that but thats what I think, like with evasion clause just cause your attack misses a few times doesn't mean anything plus only snorlax was in sleep status

too be correct zet, normal is only weak against fighting and all the great fighters use sleep clause. so i think you need to get your facts straight and plus i dont even have a snorlax and neither did you, and plus you lost and i'm not complaining about the sleep clause, i was just letting you know.

Zet

Years
    snorlax was my first to come out =| and I used rest after one of your attacks plus if I didnt do any sleep clause thing, how did i break it?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    haha, sorry zet. you ahve the wrong battle man. you used milotic with hypnosis.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    you used hypnosis. you know what, let's just have another battle since you think your a hot shot.

Zet

Years
    one of my friends wants to do a double battle against you -_-"
    he doesn't seem to care about your strong wall I told him about, so wanna get someone to pair up with you?

Back