• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
Well, I went to an amusement park and got back at 8, and I have limited computer access right now, so I only got on here for like...20 minutes, maybe. >.>

And, no...What else did I miss, other then what I already said? I didn't see anything...*Eyes the FC*

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
OH, wait, you were here, like the other night? For my little birthday thing. That's right, I remember. You stole a piece of my cake. Without asking.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
But dream, you said you didn't care! =0

Umbri: At least I asked...

Quiet you! Or I'll include you in another one-shot!

Umbri: ...

Good...eh, what the heck. I might do it anyway.

Umbri: No!

Last edited:

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Huh? Whaddaya mean, GavZ?

If I leave behind my BH days, no more random convo's with AW characters...what about Red vs Blue?? Caboose would make for some funny convo's...nah. I couldn't do it justice.

Kenji: Hey, what about us?!

Ikiji: He's forgetting about us. Just like his fic.

Like I said, I'll get around to it when I get around to it!

Ikiji: In other words, next year.

*Suddenly, Ikiji put on a chicken costume and began doing Riverdance*

Ikiji: Now, see here! You can't just force us to-

*Suddenly, Ikiji could no longer talk, as he found himself without a mouth*

Matsuko: <Ha, that's great! When are you gonna learn, Kij? You can't win a fight with the narrator.>

Exactly. Well, at least I'll have you. And maybe I'll find anotehr gimmick...

Matsuko: <That's the spirit. Well, Kij, looks like I can insult you as much as I want, now...you can't very well retort without a mouth, can you...?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back