• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Nah Kenji is my bro.
I'ma sleep guys. Co-owners. Keep up the work girls.
Night Night

Edit:
Someone make me happy when i wake up :) So i'll have something nice to return to PC too XD

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
AAH!!! I was busy replying to another thread and Gav leaves!! T.T So yeah, sleep well! ^^

And...Am I the only one on here who doesn't have FB? >.>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Nope, no FB. I'm not big on those kinds of sites.

Well, Clo, now that you're co, it's up to YOU to keep us entertained for the night >:]

Clover Cat

Years
Ah, that's good. For a second I felt like a noob. XD

Dark: You ARE a noob.

So mean...>.> And OH SHOOT. I suck at coming up with topics...Um...How about...The Dark FC are going to a cafe! What do the Pokemon order?

Yeah...Lame...Help me Bijou! >.<

Dark: Didn't she just faint?

Oh, then...Here you go! *Hands Bijou coffee*

Dark: Why do you have coffee when you don't even like it? Where'd you GET that, anyway?

Does it matter? *Shifty eyes*

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
Umbri: I'd order something decaf, for me and for Rachel, since three things can happen...
1. She gets a migraine.
2. She gets hyper.
3. All of the above
...This better be decaf too. *pours it in Rachel's mouth*

...Oh, did I faint again? Sorry... ^^;

Clover Cat

Years
Oh, um, Umbri, that's not decaf...It has extra sugar. ^^;

Dark: Waaay to go...

Oh, shut up. And yeah, dream, feel free to do so. I suck at that particular aspect. =P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Okay. IN clo's stead...

You get to direct your own movie, starring you and your partner! What's the movie, what roles do you play, and what happens? Feel free to give a lot of detail on this one. My own answer in few (when I think of one :P)

Clover Cat

Years
You get to direct your own movie, starring you and your partner! What's the movie, what roles do you play, and what happens?
Wheee~New topic! XD

Erm, something random. No, wait! A POKESPE MOVIE!!! And Dark is so totally that Absol in the R/S arc, and I'm the reporter. AAAH!!! REAL LIFE POKESPE CHARACTERS!!!! KYAAAA!!!!! *Spaz*

Dark: Great. Both of the co-owners are now hyper...Feel up to some more shocks, dream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back