• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark as Night-Dark Type Fanclub V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
  • Hey, I see no problem having to work for our rank.
    Fantasma: You just like busywork
    *Nods*
    But, will it work like how many posts you have = your rank? sort of thing?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Hey, I see no problem having to work for our rank.
    Fantasma: You just like busywork
    *Nods*
    But, will it work like how many posts you have = your rank? sort of thing?

I noticed it is the posts and how long you've been in the club.

We need a topic!

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Pick your favorite villain...and make them a Pokemon Trainer! What role do they play in the Pokemon World, what kind of trainer are they, and what are their Pokemon? Be sure to give the Pokemon nicknames if they need them!

Sailor Galaxia = Admin Galaxia She invades Team Galactics HQ, and decides, since she is the ruler of the galaxy...... she rules the Galactic Team. :P She is ADMIN GALAXIA!
    Her pokemon are
    Umbrion- Sailor Tin Nyanko
    Raichu - Sailor Iron Mouse
    Murkrow - Sailor Lead Crow
    Miltoc - Sailor Alluminum Siren
    Illiumse - Sailor Lethe
    Volbeat - Sailor Illuminum Siren
    *Is shot for her love of Sailor Moon*

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I am warning you now

I may not be here a lot of today as the PC Get-Together 6 is on today and will be on for the next 3 days and I will be really busy hosting both the Photography and Ultimate Trivia Contest and I may not be as active.

Sorry for such short notice.
    Zappy

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • dream, the reason why everyone other than the owners and co-owners start the ranks over again is because not eveyone who joins this version of the club will be old members. It's not really fair to give the old members an extra rank and the new members have to start from scratch, just because they didn't make the old version. At least that's how I see it. ^^;

Yes, Starchild, they will. Thank dream for figuring out how to access the thread post count. =)

Don't worry, zappy. Thanks for letting us know anyway. =D

Pick your favorite villain...and make them a Pokemon Trainer! What role do they play in the Pokemon World, what kind of trainer are they, and what are their Pokemon? Be sure to give the Pokemon nicknames if they need them!
    Villain...Villain...Oh, I know! Riku!! XD (He WAS a temporary villain, after all...) Let's see...
    Trainer type: Probably...Ace Trainer. <3
    Absol
    Murkrow
    Luxray
    Charizard
    Ninetales (No, it has nothing to do with preference! *Shifty eyes*)
    Gardevoir
    Riku doesn't seem like the type to give nicknames, to me...

Skip Class

Years
  • Thanks Clo!
    Anyway, thanks to ADAN I've just thought of the awesomess first theme for the photography co test

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Eh, well, at least you won't have to go count every post on every page. That would suck.
    Fantasma : You like busywork, you would do it top.
    Shut up...
    Thank you Zappy!

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Aw man...gotta re-join.

Username on PC: Captain Riolu
    Why You would like to join: I was already a member
    How Active will you be: As often as possible

What your partner is: Spiritomb
    His/her nickname(optional): Mikaruge
    Favourite Dark type attack: Switcheroo

I really need a flashlight so I can see in the dark.

Skip Class

Years
  • Aw man...gotta re-join.

Username on PC: Captain Riolu
    Why You would like to join: I was already a member
    How Active will you be: As often as possible
    What your partner is: Spiritomb
    His/her nickname(optional): Mikaruge
    Favourite Dark type attack: Switcheroo

I really need a flashlight so I can see in the dark.

Welcome! Just wait for Clo to add you to the list and your all sweet!

Eh, well, at least you won't have to go count every post on every page. That would suck.
    Fantasma : You like busywork, you would do it top.
    Shut up...
    Thank you Zappy!

Gaa I have to count every post on My Digimon Fanclub - it's a drag

EDIT: I found a bit of spare time while making emblems for the Ultimate Trivia Competition I'm preparing for so guess what I made (I'm getting better!):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Years
  • Geez, I can't believe this club hasn't been posted in so long! O.o

Dark: 3 days isn't that long. And it's partly your fault because you haven't been active.

It is to me. >.> And I wasn't on before because of a thunderstorm in our area. I don't suppose you had anything to do with that, dream?

Anyway. Welcome back, Captain Riolu. I'll add you to the list shortly. ^^ And zappy, wow, that banner actually makes the Houndoom look cute. O.o *Shot by Houndoom fans* Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure how to add banners. -.-;

AND I HAVE A WARNING. My school is starting up in two days--On Monday, to be exact. This means that I will not be as active on weekdays compared to how I was over the summer, so do not be surprised if your sign up is not responded to for over a week. It WILL get added, I promise you, it just might take time. In the meantime, dream and Sadako can hopefully cover for me.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • @clo: Hey! Don't look at me! I've had a thunderstorm problem for the last few days too!

I suppose I could've posted, too...

Nice banner Zappy!

Welcome (back) Riolu!

I'll do my best, Clo. Don't worry.

(I think that covers everything...)

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • I haven't been active either, you can blame school and me now being a coach's assistant for that. >< I may be more or less active than Clo will be for that. When I go for practice, which is a few minutes or so after I get home, and will be for an unknown amount of time. I may be online for a little bit before I'll have to go. Though, I do only go for 1 or 2 days. So, yeah.

Years
  • Man, everyone seems to be hit with school then they aren't as active, including me

Pick your favorite villain...and make them a Pokemon Trainer! What role do they play in the Pokemon World, what kind of trainer are they, and what are their Pokemon? Be sure to give the Pokemon nicknames if they need them!
    Count Dooku (the main one i could think of)
    Type of Trainer: Psychic (Use the Force, lol)
    Role: Leader of highly organized group of brainwashed minions (droids) that specialize in Dark and Psychic types
    Team:
    Houndoom
    Tyranitar
    Alakazam
    Nidoking
    Gallade
    Weavile
    Hmm. . .Evil people really have no attachment to anything, and that is what nicknames show, attachment to pokemon, so his pokemon don't have any nicknames

Tried to fit it close to Star Wars, seems pretty good to me :)

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Agreed dream.

Dr. Ivo Robotnik [Eggman]

Umbri: I saw this a mile away...

Shush. <<;

He'd try to take over the world, like always, he'd be a Scientist, and he'd have...

...an Exeggcute/Exeggutor! *brick'd* Not really. XD He'd have a Magnezone, maybe an Alakazam or something because he's (supposedly) smart...maybe some others, I dunno. Like other Steel-types, or he'd just make robotic versions of Pokemon that would be their main type, and Steel, like so;

Spoiler:

Clover Cat

Years
  • *Raises hand* Also agreed.

And I've added Riolu to the list. I think I'll go through post counts on Friday.

Geez, Blaine really DOES look like Eggman, doesn't he? O.o And why is Leaf in the picture? Meh.

Oh, and the Riku I was talking about earlier is from Kingdom Hearts. Not that anyone cares about that. -.-;

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Umbri: *hits head on wall* It was Sammy that she was talking about! She talked about her in the text that was in the spoiler!

Umbri...sorry. I guess he doesn't like that.

I don't know any other Rikus. Where else? o-o

Clover Cat

Years
  • Wait, Sammy is Leaf? O.o *Brain does not compute*

Dark: Sorry. That's what happens when she gets particularly confused. *Facepalm*

Well, about Riku, I think there was another one in a different game somewhere...Maybe it was in a FF game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back