• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark as Night-Dark Type Fanclub V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • There was a Rikku in FFX. I think there were a few more, but I'm not sure. I'll check real quick...

EDIT: There were Riku's in D.N.Angel and Blood+. I don't know beyond that, sorry.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Umbri: You know, like if Sadako names her character in FR or LG Samara that would be her name in-game?

You should read the LP that she's in, it's hilarious and filled with video game goodness. 83 Click 'Sammy' in the spoiler to see it.

Umbri: Riku - famous name. Kinda. In video games.

I think I said this before too, but will we also reset the past topics from ADAN V.1 or something? Maybe we should, you know...

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • OH. Duh. XD I'll probably watch it, I love a good LP. =3

But dream, the Riku in DNAngel is a girl. XD But it is a pretty famous name...

I did, didn't I? Or does it not show it? (In the old club's post, mind. Sorry if I shouldn't have done that.)

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • This one's actually a screenshot LP, though I guess you do watch the pictures or something. XP It's a screenshot LP because people usually don't record themselves playing RP-like games, since it's sometimes boring, and such. But we're getting kinda sidetracked...are we?

And I think Sakura seems like an overused name, or something. Even though I've only heard it once. :B It's a pretty name, actually.

Well, probably, because I think a few people we talking about it. We can re-post an old topic, if everyone seems to agree. I do!

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Okay. Clo, as owner, would you mind going digging in the old ADAN for a topic?

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what's LP?

Clover Cat

Years
  • I've heard of Sakura in several places, actually. ;D Yeah, it's an overused name.

LP, if Sadako and I are talking about the same thing, stands for Let's Play. Basically, people comment/and or make fun of a game while going through it, like a walkthrough. Pretty interesting.

Sure, I'll go sniffing around. XD

And guys, I forgot about this before, but what should we do about the art contest? Revive it?

Clover Cat

Years
  • Alright..Sadako? Your thoughts?

And here's a revived topic, brought back from the dead~:

Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Sadly, considering the limited role of Dark-types in teh franchise, I'd have to say....no. Though I wouldn't be here, this club wouldn't exist, and the universe would be notably emptier.

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Yeah, I really like LPs. It's the main reason why I lurk around Something Awful, where it originated. There's a forum and an archive with LPs.

Sounds alright to me.

No...Umbreon? No Absol? Mightyena? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! D8

...Well, what I think, actually...maybe it wouldn't be ruined, but I'd hate it. A lot. :<

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Sigh... Missed the old FC. :/

Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?
    YES DEFINITELY!
    WITHOUT DARK TYPES, POKEMON WILL BE REALLY GAY
    *shot for shouting out loud*

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?

Of course! Psychic and Ghosts would have more power! Once again Alakazam and Mewtwo will reign as supremely powerful pokemon! And my poor little Mikaruge wouldn't exist (as well as the rest of the FC's partner pokemon)

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012

o.o; Psychics would be over powered D=< Without any Dark types, Pokemon would be plain. And there wouldn't be a movie based on Darlrai :[.

Noibat

Years
  • Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?

Well DUH it would be ruined! >=O They're really popular and are a lot of people's favorite type

Clover Cat

Years
  • I totally remembered that I'm one of the owners of this club. XD Let's get around to the topic...

First off: AAAAAHHHHH OMG OMG NO ABSOL AND NO POSSIBLE DARK NINETALES AND NO UMBREON?!?!? AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! *Shot*

Secondly: I'd hate it. Much. VERY much. And yes, it would be ruined. It might be worth remembering that not all Dark Types are solid Dark Types--in fact, a majority are part or secondary. (Ex: Spiritomb, Crawdaunt) So it wouldn't just be Dark Types that would be affected, but all the types that are also part Dark Types. I know that some people wouldn't be happy about that. (I mean, come on, Team Aqua and Team Magma wouldn't exist! What would they use to replace Crawdaunt and Mightyena?)

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
  • Why You would like to join:i joined the first one but quit but would like to join again

How Active will you be:depends

What your partner is:Houndoom

His/her nickname(optional):doomer

Favourite Dark type attack: bite

i can see in the dark

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Now wait a minute, what kind of a topic is this? xD
    I think not, but Psychic type will overpowered.

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
  • Let's say Game Freak just suddenly erased all DARK TYPES (Those evil people!) Do you think pokemon would be ruined because of the erased Dark-types? Why or Why Not?yes (cause i wouldn't have my dark dogies) no but seriosly there would be alot of people pissed of

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • Why You would like to join: I joined the last one
    How Active will you be:fairly active
    What your partner is: Weavile
    His/her nickname(optional):
    Favourite Dark type attack:Sucker punch

I can't believe I can see in the dark

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back