• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash Determination (Ash/Satoshi Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Pokemon Ash's Determination[/FONT]​

WELCOME TO THE CLUB BASED ON THE ANIME AND MANGA HERO ASH !!

AshXYanime.png

Ash Pokemon's
-

Pokemon That are correctly with Ash -

Pikachu
025.gif

Froakie
250px-Ash_Froakie.png

Special Thanks to - TrainerMusaddiq & Olli97 & xVaporeon

Excardil and Blastoise interduction -
this is about the passion the determination of Ash i am Rhytham and i am a life time fan of Pokemon and Ash so i am here to make a Pokemon club based on our hero Ash. I want all the member to respect each other and obey the rules.

391.gif
INFERNO USERBAR
391.gif

Here -

ashdetermination2_zps9a9cb615.png

ashdetermination1_zps59c41e6c.png

ashdetermination3_zps23740d28.png

006.gif
The Charizard says - RULES !
006.gif

1) respect all the members
2) Don't try to judge
3) Don't use strong language
4) be active
5) Don't ever SPAM

001.gif
Bulbasaur says - Structure Balba -
001.gif

FOR SIGNING UP-
1) Your partner Pokemon
2)Your favorite Ash's pokemon
3)The best Pokemon of Ash
4) Answer a topic

646.gif
Kyrum Posts -
646.gif

1) Hall of famer (Post at least 100 times and help people and being active a week)
2) E4 CHAMP (Post 100 times)
3) E4 member (Post 99 times and in one day post 10 times)
4) The ultimate trainer (Post 60 times here)
5) Super trainer (Post 30 times and or in one day post 10 times)
6) Trainer (Post 20 times)
7) learner (Post 5 times)

644.gif
Zekrom Description
644.gif

1) Hall of Famer can do anything with Founder)
2) E4 CHAMP same as Hall of famer but need to take permission of Founder
3) E4 MEMBER need to enter a person to club and make him member
4) the ultimate trainer need to check isn't anyone breaking rule if breaking he need to inform the Mod of forum
5) super trainer Can make a new topic
6) Trainer need to help The ultimate Trainer
7) learner need to help member if they had any prob he need to help all all the members not only new or old all.
And remember you had the feature of a junior if you get up in position mean if you are super trainer when you become a a ultimate trainer you can also do the job of the member junior then you

649.gif
Gensect shop
649.gif

1) A Legendary partner - 10000 AP (Ash's Points)
2) Evolved Partner - 290 AP
3) Normal Partner (change partner) - 100 Ap
4) Userbar - 50 AP
5) Some Hex coded name like ### (290 AP)
6) Make your own team (1200 AP)
7) Topics to buy -( These are topic you can only buy and then discuss about it not for signing up) (2950 AP)
- *The greatest Legendary ever
* The favorite and best Pokemon of your
* Why Ash can't evolve his most of starter and powerful Pokemon like Snivy, Totodile
* Pikachu vs Electrabuzz who will win ?
8)Change Username (500)

Infernape AP Description -
1) Be active (30 Ap)
2) Post more then 20 times in a day (40 AP)
3)Post 100 times in this Club (60 AP)
4) Post 200 times (100 AP)
5) Help other member and owner to open the club for long long time (1000 AP)
Post a New topic (500)
PM OR VM THE FOUNDER/OWNER (Rhytham depend on how much strong our relationship are.​

Pikachu ATM Bank

HERE AT PIKACHU ATM BANK YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH AP HAD YOU GAINED

Rhytham Artner : Infinite AP
TrainerMusaddiq : 710 AP
Ganeshwar : 0 AP
Maxedoutfreaky : 0 AP
jazzykurl : 0 AP​

Members
Rhytham
TrainerMusaddiq
Ganeshwar
Maxedoutfreaky
jazzykurl
IndianCharizard#
GreyVirgo
Sheep
Nymphadora
Olli

Topic
* Why ash is your favorite Hero ?
* What you think if you be Ash what you like to do ?
* Why Ash love Pikachu the most what you think ?

Toxicroack Ash Stories

So guys today I Toxicroack, gonna tell you some great adventure stories of Ash, so let began the story ok ?

A great sunny day Ash was sleeping all the night and waking up late cause his alam clock was broked but he is supposed to receive his first Pokémon at Professor Oak's lab, however, and arrives to discover all the Pokémon are gone. Ash has no choice but to take a naughty Pikachu. Pikachu won't listen or go inside its Poké Ball, so Ash must drag it along with a rope. After many failed attempts at capturing some Pokémon, Ash throws a rock and hits a Spearow. The Spearow gets angry and the entire flock starts chasing Ash and Pikachu. They run away from the Spearow, but when they cannot go any farther, Ask uses his body to shield Pikachu from the attacking Pokémon. Pikachu realizes how much Ash cares for him and uses a powerful electric attack to drive the Spearow away. Finally arriving in Viridian City, Ash is cornered by Officer Jenny who asks why he is carrying Pikachu instead of having it in a Pokéball. After explaining, Jenny takes Ash to the Pokémon Center where Nurse Joy begins treatment on the injured Pikachu. Before Pikachu's treatment finishes, however, Ash is interrupted by Misty, who vows to stick with Ash until he pays her back for destroying her bike in the previous episode. The Center is then attacked by two members of Team Rocket (Jesse and James). Ash's Pikachu and the Center's many Pikachu defeat Team Rocket by shocking them.
Ash, Pikachu and Misty have entered the Viridian Forest. Ash captures his first Pokémon, a Caterpie, and later, a Pidgeotto. Misty, however, is scared of bugs and screams every time Caterpie comes near her. Meanwhile, Team Rocket is following them, ready for a fresh attempt at capturing Pikachu. Can he, Misty, and his Pokémon fend off Team Rocket again?
While wandering through Viridian Forest, a Samurai challenges Ash to a battle, and it turns out to be Metapod vs. Metapod. After a short time, a swarm of Beedrill attacks, and Ash's Metapod is taken by them. Ash is able to rescue his Metapod and it evolves into a beautiful Butterfree.
Ash and Misty finally reach Pewter City and meet Flint, a mysterious man who sells rocks. Ash is ready to challenge the Pewter City Gym Leader, Brock, for his first Badge, but loses the battle. Flint takes Ash and Pikachu to Brock's home and Ash learns that Brock cares for his many younger brothers and sisters since their dad left them. He then brings Pikachu and Ash to a watermill to make Pikachu stronger. Ash battles Brock again, this time coming closer to winning. A fire breaks out in the gym, however, and the sprinklers go off, weakening Onix. Ash wants to defeat Onix but is held back by the thought of Brock's siblings (when he opens his eyes he finds he was literally held back by them). Ash leaves the Gym but Brock catches up to him and gives Ash the Boulder Badge. Flint turns out to be Brock's father and takes over the Gym and the responsibility of his children for Brock when he decides to join Ash on his journey.
Ash, Misty, Brock and Pikachu arrive at Mt. Moon to find Team Rocket interfering with the local wildlife in hopes of finding the rare Moon Stone. With the help of Seymour the Scientist, the gang saves the Moon Stone and the Clefairies that guard it. Also, Brock catches a Zubat. Sotry continues......

More coming soon !

pokemon-x-and-y-anime-ash.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Joining

1) Your partner (Accept legendary): Zekrom
2)Your favorite Ash's pokemon: Infernape
3)The best Pokemon of Ash: Pikachu
Why Ash love Pikachu the most what you think ?
I think because pikachu is his first pokemon and he love him..

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Joining

1) Your partner (Accept legendary): Zekrom
2)Your favorite Ash's pokemon: Infernape
3)The best Pokemon of Ash: Pikachu
Why Ash love Pikachu the most what you think ?
I think because pikachu is his first pokemon and he love him..

NO GOOD YOU ARE BANNED AND CAN NOT EVER EVER JOIN ON THIS CLUB HO HO HO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST JOKING PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY OKAY ? YOUR THE NEW MEMBER WELCOME THE ASH CLUB POKEMON ASH DETERMINATION :)

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
What you think if you be Ash what you like to do ?
If im ash first of all i chose my starter as Charmendar then Try to win all kanto badges and leauge then traval to jhoto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova and Kalos because i want to be come a pokemon master

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
If i become Ash i would like to-

First of all i will go to Dr.Oak then ask him if he give me a Pokemon then i will choose Charmendar then start my journey then i will wait until i see my one of favorite Pokemon when i'll find a Rhydon i will train him and after he get stronger i will fight the first gym leader if i able to beat him so i will start catching some Pokemon then i will train my Rhydon too much and and i would prefer to catch a Tauros that time if i catch one then i will also train him training both of them will be great my special training will be a fight between these 2 and i know both are same in attack almost. So after they become too much Powerful i would like to challenge the second gym leader. Then after i take the second badge i will do a lot of training with my Pokemon and i will also prefer to catch these - Pidgey, Pikachu, Aron, Lotad, Treeko. Then i will take Aron,treeko, Pikachu to my team i will try to evolve Pikachu after i beat 3rd gym and i would also like to evolve my very special rhydon to rhyhorn and Aron to Liron then i will beat the Gym and then will reach the 4rth also for then i know that my Liron will evolve to Aggron and Raichu will be great also i will evolve my Lotad so that's great. Then beating the 5th gym and Evolving to Ludicolo isn't will be great ? then with my Arggon, Ludicolo, Raichu, Touras, Rhyhorn i will beat next 2 gym then also after i beat some non sense Team rocket i will challenge 8th gym leader the rocket leader also then how can some one stop me from becoming the pokemon master ? Maybe someone can, that is Gary i know i can beat the 1st member easily but 2nd and 3rd one will not be easy so First i will use Raichu and beat my Opponent's Pokemon with a super Volt tackle then the second Pokemon with a thunder. Then if Pikachu Faint i will take Touras and take a Pokemon then Luddicolo then Aggron then Rhyhorn i will use Rhyhorn's Earthquake attack in most of my enemy Pokemon and after i beat the 4th one i will try my best to beat Gary the champ of E4 So i will fight with no violents with no Bad evil things on my hearth i will fight like my Hearth will go on and on and on just i will fight with the passion with the hearth and with the love for my Pokemon that what a Trainer really has of. I will fight for the Pokemon and win with respect, loyality of my Pokemon, And passion that what will i do if i become Ash.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
If i become Ash i would like to-

First of all i will go to Dr.Oak then ask him if he give me a Pokemon then i will choose Charmendar then start my journey then i will wait until i see my one of favorite Pokemon when i'll find a Rhydon i will train him and after he get stronger i will fight the first gym leader if i able to beat him so i will start catching some Pokemon then i will train my Rhydon too much and and i would prefer to catch a Tauros that time if i catch one then i will also train him training both of them will be great my special training will be a fight between these 2 and i know both are same in attack almost. So after they become too much Powerful i would like to challenge the second gym leader. Then after i take the second badge i will do a lot of training with my Pokemon and i will also prefer to catch these - Pidgey, Pikachu, Aron, Lotad, Treeko. Then i will take Aron,treeko, Pikachu to my team i will try to evolve Pikachu after i beat 3rd gym and i would also like to evolve my very special rhydon to rhyhorn and Aron to Liron then i will beat the Gym and then will reach the 4rth also for then i know that my Liron will evolve to Aggron and Raichu will be great also i will evolve my Lotad so that's great. Then beating the 5th gym and Evolving to Ludicolo isn't will be great ? then with my Arggon, Ludicolo, Raichu, Touras, Rhyhorn i will beat next 2 gym then also after i beat some non sense Team rocket i will challenge 8th gym leader the rocket leader also then how can some one stop me from becoming the pokemon master ? Maybe someone can, that is Gary i know i can beat the 1st member easily but 2nd and 3rd one will not be easy so First i will use Raichu and beat my Opponent's Pokemon with a super Volt tackle then the second Pokemon with a thunder. Then if Pikachu Faint i will take Touras and take a Pokemon then Luddicolo then Aggron then Rhyhorn i will use Rhyhorn's Earthquake attack in most of my enemy Pokemon and after i beat the 4th one i will try my best to beat Gary the champ of E4 So i will fight with no violents with no Bad evil things on my hearth i will fight like my Hearth will go on and on and on just i will fight with the passion with the hearth and with the love for my Pokemon that what a Trainer really has of. I will fight for the Pokemon and win with respect, loyality of my Pokemon, And passion that what will i do if i become Ash.

Hmm great i also do that haha. :p

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Application by MaxedOutFreaky

1) Your partner Pokemon: Froakie
2) Your favorite Ash's Pokemon: Snorlax
3) The best Pokemon of Ash: Pikachu
4) Answer a topic (Topic I chose:Why Ash love Pikachu the most what you think?):Ash loves Pikachu because He thinks that Pokemon are partners and not tools and Besides Pikachu is Ash's first Pokemon in the series.

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
Application by MaxedOutFreaky

1) Your partner Pokemon: Froakie
2) Your favorite Ash's Pokemon: Snorlax
3) The best Pokemon of Ash: Pikachu
4) Answer a topic (Topic I chose:Why Ash love Pikachu the most what you think?):Ash loves Pikachu because He thinks that Pokemon are partners and not tools and Besides Pikachu is Ash's first Pokemon in the series.

Welcome to our club And Your topic answer is great

Years
1) Your partner Pokemon- Pidgeot
2)Your favorite Ash's pokemon -pidgeot
3)The best Pokemon of Ash - Charizard
4) Answer a topic
Why Ash love Pikachu the most what you think?

i think he dont treat them as tools but as friends.Since his first poke was pikachu so he loved him

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
4) Answer a topic

i think he dont treat them as tools but as friends.Since his first poke was pikachu so he loved him

Welcome bro to The club now what are you waiting for ???? go enjoy yourself post anything anything you wanna share about Ash with us i would like to hear so see ya

Dark Shadow 6

Friends Till The End
Years
4) Answer a topic

Welcome to our club bro and i also think that...

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
WELCOME WELCOME Musaddiq you've posted 5 times you are a Trainer now and as you want cause you VM me about it i am giving you 1000 AP to spend so go but anything you want from our Gensect shop beware Gensect may try to Bitray you ok :) {XD} Just joking

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah sure thanks for buying but which one you need this or this

Congratss -

the new Hex codded named member - TrainerMusddiq

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Anyone had enough AP to buy a team ? i will -

553.gif

Krokdile

LVL : 79

moves-
1) Earthquake
2) Rock Slide
3) Dig
4) Crunch

254.gif

Sceptile -

lvl : 89

moves-
1) Grass knot
2) Razor blade
3) Leaf Blade
4) Hyper beam

389.gif

Tortera

lvl: 89

moves-
1) Earthquake
2) Hyper beam
3) Double Eade
4) Rock Slide

006.gif

Charizard-

lvl : 87

moves -
1) Fire blast
2) Rock Slide
3) Over Heat
4) Flame Thrower

362.gif

Giale

lvl : 70

moves-
1) Ice beam
2) Billizard
3) Headbutt
4) Sheer Cold

392.gif

Infernape

lvl : 90

moves -
1) Fire Blast
2) Flamethrower
3) HeadButt
4) Overheat​

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Anyone had enough AP to buy a team ? i will -

553.gif

Krokdile

LVL : 79

moves-
1) Earthquake
2) Rock Slide
3) Dig
4) Crunch

254.gif

Sceptile -

lvl : 89

moves-
1) Grass knot
2) Razor blade
3) Leaf Blade
4) Hyper beam

389.gif

Tortera

lvl: 89

moves-
1) Earthquake
2) Hyper beam
3) Double Eade
4) Rock Slide

006.gif

Charizard-

lvl : 87

moves -
1) Fire blast
2) Rock Slide
3) Over Heat
4) Flame Thrower

362.gif

Giale

lvl : 70

moves-
1) Ice beam
2) Billizard
3) Headbutt
4) Sheer Cold

392.gif

Infernape

lvl : 90

moves -
1) Fire Blast
2) Flamethrower
3) HeadButt
4) Overheat​

Wow that team is overpowered! (But still awesome.)
So how much AP does that cost? (Just Wondering.)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Wow that team is overpowered! (But still awesome.)
So how much AP does that cost? (Just Wondering.)

You need 1200 AP but unfortunaly you correctly have 0 AP to gain AP please read the Infernape's AP Description and if you can't find the description here i write it -

1) Be active (30 Ap)
2) Post more then 20 times in a day (40 AP)
3)Post 100 times in this Club (60 AP)
4) Post 200 times (100 AP)
5) Help other member and owner to open the club for long long time (1000 AP)​

so do one of this survery to gain AP And but one or if you don't have time you can try Private messaging me best of luck :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Club Update :

New feature -

454.gif
Toxicroak Tell us Ash's Adventure Story yay
454.gif

COMING SOON

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back