• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^From the new episode =D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    PokemonTrainerLisa said:
    Thanks, Lucy-chan!! ^^

Yeah, I saw "Less Is Morrison"!

I love that episode!

It was really good!! ^_^

You are qute welcome. ^^ Yay! I am glad you enjoyed it.

Awesome pics Peach! =3 I seen the new epsiode from Japan.

Here is one I got here...I know I post this one alot, but I can't help it. To make it up...I will search for more pictures.
    Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

^^

Oh I have a question: Do you think Ash will the Battle Frontier?

Last edited:

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Do you think Ash will will the Battle Frontier?
    Sure =D

Okay, that is a really short answer but I just think that he is going to win, no other comments =D XD

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    May i join??? I love Ash, he's so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (also peach I love the pics!!) anyway I'll just answer the topic while I'm at it

Do you think Ash will will the Battle Frontier?

yes!!!! He's so much stronger now, and actualy I think he'd do really well If he actually used his old Kanto and Johto pokemon, with those he'd be unstopable in the frontier!!! :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! I think he will win too. ^__^ I just have a feeling he will win this time. Great answer Peach. :3

Welcome the the club KyokoButterfly15! Wow well put! He has become stronger snice Kanto...yep, yep I can feel victory for Ash on this one. *nods*

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    thanx!!! :D and yeah, I just wish he used his old pokemon they deserve some fun too!! :)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    At the moment I'm dying 'cause of pics from 9th movie, Satoshi is SO hot in that one XD

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    i havent seen pics yet but I want to, does anyone know if this is the last movie or not?? (U think it would be one more for an even ten) I'll be sad if this is the last one I'll miss seeing Ash for like a straight two hours *crys*

Guest123_x1

Do you think Ash will win the Battle Frontier?
    I seriously doubt it. He never won any league championship that I know of...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hmm...you guys got a point there. I been thinking, because if he wins it...would it mean he doesn't need to collect badges anymore? Or go to gyms...etc. Pokemon will be over. But I could be wrong. He proably will win and he will continue on...I don't know. I just had this feeling he will win this time. But he could lose too. Just got to wait and see.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Ash fangirl
    Years
    Yeah, that's true.

In every league Ash goes to that's one thing he'll always have to do, collect badges.

And speaking of which, I LOVE those badge poses of his. XD

They're soooooo cute. <3

Anyway though, to answer the main question right now, yes I do believe Ash will win the Battle Frontier. I mean, he's definitely confident enough, and he's obviously a good enough trainer, so I hope he goes all the way and beats it!!

Go Ash!!!! ^^

And by the way, it's nice to see you posting in here again, Angela.

That makes me happy. ^_^

Oh, and also, great pics everyone!!

I will definitely be saving some of those, lol. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    You guys are right. When a new league come around he will continue on, even though he might win Battle Frontier. So yeah I agree. He will become stronger and stronger. And that is a very good thing. ^^

And I agree Lisa, his poses are awesome! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back