• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    Welcome to the club~

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
    Thank you Peach!! ^^_^^_^^
    Please try to add meaning to your posts...otherwise it's just spam. x_o; Also, you should read the rules because it says there that you have to have at least 4 words in each post. Consider this post a light warning and just try to remember what not to do in the future, okay?

Sorry for intruding on the thread; carry on!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alright I liked Ash (not only bcuz he was so cute) but because he could be funny, sarcastic and sweet!!!!!! not to many guys have that combination, (y did he have to be an anime character ?? :( ) I liked his personaltiy best during Kanto and his pokemon skills late Johto (master quest) as i said b4 if he kept training his kanto/Johto pokemon along with pikachu HE WOULD BE 10 TIMES BETTER!!!!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    welcome Rene Swee^^ and Ash is a lot of people's fave character (thats why he has 828 pages dedicated to him lol) and looks like your fond of his pokemon too ;)

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Hi! I haven't been for a while. Cute pics of Ash. I wish I could watch all advance episodes.He looks the best in this serie.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I know^^ he looks awesome ;) i wish they'd change up his clothes a bit more though XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back