• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
Years
  • Espeons are super cool! He has one on the game (crystal version). I think he should get a Rapidash or a Ponyta.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • He would be super awesome on a Rapidash..... He would be cool with a dragon type. He has a Charizard though!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    totodile said:

may looks like a teen in that pic, and ash seems impressed XD

i think ash should catch HO-OH , it suits him XD

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I think Ash was bored in that episode. He wanted to keep on going in his journey, and they were on some abandoned boat. I think he subconsiously was missing Misty. I mean, she was with him since the begining of his journey, and now she was suddenly gone.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • I didn't mean romanticly. He wants to be a pkmn master more than anything, so he has no time to think about girls. He misses Misty as a friend.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

I dont know I heard that in the orginal Japanese version. Brock told Ash that Butterfree die after they mate. If that's true then we never will.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • thats so sad! I hope Ash's butterfree didn't die!
    Why is everybody losing their pokemon? Brock's like the only one who hasn't yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back