• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash/Satoshi Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • ^-^ Cute pictys, everyone! :D
    Wow...0-o Ash's Pikachu get's merged with Groudon's powers? o-0 *is a bit confused*
    Anyways...
    ^^ More pictys from me. XDXDXD
    GetdaDexter.jpg

Ichalingeya.jpg

HappyAww.jpg

NOWTHISISCUTELOL.jpg

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • nayana_1120 said:
    yay!

What do you think Ash should catch?

He should get an Espeon. That would be soooo awesome.
    YAY PSYCHICS!
    XD
    He'll eventually get an Espeon. Is he's gonna be a Pokemon Master, he's gonna get 'em all. That would be awesome!

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Remember my clips only seem to work in Windows Media Player. Right click on it. Save it and then open it with Windows Media Player.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Because women are better are doing younger sounding voices I guess. However he sounds a lot more male in the Japanese version.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Everyone says he has the most annoyingest voice ever, but I don't think so. I didn't even know he was played by a girl till this one girl told me. I was soooo sad after that... :(

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    I was a little shocked when I found out his voice was done by a girl because he'd never sounded like a girl to me, but I got used to it. Veronica Taylor does a good job.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • sly_74 said:
    I was a little shocked when I found out his voice was done by a girl because he'd never sounded like a girl to me, but I got used to it. Veronica Taylor does a good job.

Yeah, she does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back