• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ASH'S FATHER ...!!!???

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
Years
  • Ash and Gary are clones of Oak. So, there should be a 3rd clone out there, somewhere.

EDIT: Darn i wish I could find that one picture...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I don't think he was introduced, maybe his dad left him...

Cid

Years
  • I thought I read some article about it but I can't remember where.

The article came from a person who interviewed a Pokemon official, and it said that Ash's father will not be shown unless the writers feel like it or if Ash needs help.

The theory if Ash's father showing up when Ash becomes a so-called "Pokemon Master" is false, according to the source, since Ash will never be one unless the series ends (again according to the source).

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Woah woah WOAH! Hold on... did someone say that Giovanni's kid had red hair? Silver(On the games) or Lance could be candidates as Giovanni's sons. Lance does have red hair.

Anyway, back on the subject of Ash's father. If the series does end or the writers decide to make a movie about Ash and his father, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash's father turned out to be Silver on the series.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Alot of people say that Giovanni is Ash's father.. >>; I've always found the weird though.
    I think his father just left home, and they left it at that. We don't know for sure who his father is, but maybe the writers don't really think of it as a big deal.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Ok, Giovanni might be his Father.
    Remember, Giovanni is Silver's father in the Manga, not in the anime. So there still is a chance...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't think they're ever going to say who his father is, so I'd say it is the narrator.

No, seriously.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Well it is possible that ash's dad was turned into a pokemon because remember the episode that Ash was turned into a pikachu?????I think that Ash's dad is a pokemon out there somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Ash's dad is Pikachu.

And, the Narrator? That's an interesting threory I haven't heard yet! But the guy that does the Narrator's voice is the same guy that does Eggman's voice! So that would mean that Ash's dad is Eggman! :O

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    I believe in the first episode Ash is talking to his Mom after arriving in some town , and his Mom says it took his father 4 days to get there.

As for him being featured in a episode. I bet it will something like racer x of the speedracer cartoon , but we will only see his dad like once or twice or something and thats it; unlike the show speedracer where hes in every race with his brother.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Ash's dad is Pikachu.

And, the Narrator? That's an interesting threory I haven't heard yet! But the guy that does the Narrator's voice is the same guy that does Eggman's voice! So that would mean that Ash's dad is Eggman! :O

XDROFL... Are you Serious? You gotta be joking, that is completely unlogical, more than Ho-oh. That was not seen coming.

PokeFan187

Pikachu Fanatic ~ ⋆
    Years
  • Well, I think His father will appear when the whole series finishes! Also, Of part of me thinks that he will never meet his father, we will never know who he is, his name, age, and if his father ever became a "Pokemon Master." And I don't think Ash's father is Giovanni, Lance, James, Prof. Oak, or Any Pokemon. LOL :P

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe we will find out in the final episodes, what if hes like this great pokemon champion and ash challenges him and wins!

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • well, there is an array of ideas and possiblitys.

- Givanni
    - Dad is on his own journey
    - Horrible formation of crap turning into ash and being placed on unlucky Delia
    - Arceus...
    - Mimey O.O"
    - Dead
    - Sperm bank

Or my personal favorite:

- One night stand

however, this is a kid's show,
    so... my money is on his dad having his own journey.

joseph-j15

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • even as a kid i thought the only logic of my sick perverted childhood,Either sperm bank, or one night stand. I think that one professor, molly's dad from pokemon 3:the movie was having a affair with Delilah or whatev.., They both had ash but then he had molly with mystery woman. That is my theoory!!!!i like poems....

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Unlikely, Remember Deliah said to molly there that she's not your mom, but seriously, which hint that she's isn't even a stepmom. If she was, she would've told her.

I still think Giovanni is most likely his father. He was one of the strongest in Kanto, met Deliah, but seperated from them whan Ash was young when he got Power hungry and evil. Deliah tried to make it that Ash's father Disappeared Mysteriously, he beleived her, and eventually, He's gonna find out if Team Rocket Succeeds in getting Pikachu. But so much time will have passed, Giovanni will have forgotten them and not care anymore (as hinted somewhere between DP abd BF). Then Ash will break in, have a harsh fight, and probably Giovanni will see that Ash is his son. Then a Star Wars cameo will happen and go all wrong. If lucky, Giovanni and Dehlia will Reunite. The End. It's certain to happen

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • I bet we'll see Ash's dad during the last episode. But you won't see his head so we still won't know who it is. :P

Back