• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • Not all that like the previous episodes, but can't wait for next one, and dude, just log on MSN when you come online ¬_¬

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    man, Mewtwo is taking out Ash's pokemon with no trouble... if only if he had a steel type or a dark type to put up a better fight, but he has none. I wonder how he'll defeat such a powerful pokemon such as Mewtwo!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2006
    Hello, all! I, too, am making a sprite comic of Ash -- only this is in the Hoenn Region!! I have a question for you, Rock Lee. In one of the Episodes, you managed to get a broken sprite effect. Maybe I'll do better to explain it like this -- I want to make Prof. Birch's Lab look destroyed by Team Aqua in my comic. How do I do it? Anyway, keep up the good work! Looking forward to Episode 76!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • *Sigh* I'm gunna make a job outta this:
    1. Don't spam. No one really cares that your making a comic, and, if you wanna post something like that, do it in the Lounge.
    3. The only real relivance to the comic in your post was the last sentance.
    a. Your s'posed to say what you like about the comic, not just, "That's good."
    4. Read the RULES! Here's the links, use them.
    Comic Rules
    PC Rules

Sorry RL, they gotta learn some way.

As for the comic...
    I hope the next eppy comes out soon. Only 24 from 100!! Hope you get there. :)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • The Pokemon Hoosier- He was just asking me a question, a question is not consider spam but the post you made is sorta spammy. As for the question, well if you want some sprites all you can do is just PM me Lance.

Thanks Shylocke, well I have made two more episodes and they are on the first page. Nothing that much happens, Pikachu breaks Mewtwo's armor and the others are fighting inside the tower. Enjoy!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Woah, these are the best comics ever! I wonder what mewtwo's going to do in the next comic.

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    oh yea, this is getting interesting... it kinds of makes me wonder what Mewtwo is planing to do with Pikachu, or with everybody else in the room.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Episode 53 doesnt work, im going to miss something. Damn, I was enjoying your comic, mainly because it was kanto. Wich is my favorite region, it was the original. ANd in most things nothing tops the original, good work. Im glad you switched to the more understandable dialogue.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Sorry for the long wait, well episode 78 is now up and ready to be seen. Nothing much happens here, Mewtwo uses Psyshock and faints Pikachu and now Ash has no Pokemon left. Did Ash lose? We'll find out on the coming epps.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Rock Lee said:
    Sorry for the long wait, well episode 78 is now up and ready to be seen. Nothing much happens here, Mewtwo uses Psyshock and faints Pikachu and now Ash has no Pokemon left. Did Ash lose? We'll find out on the coming epps.

Nice updates RL, I havent replied for a while now, but hi-ho I'm here to say that the story is getting deeper and Giovanni swears a bit. Oh well. Keep it up man, these comic's are kick-***!

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    heh, it seems Giovanni is very scared of Mewtwo after he loses his armor and is really angery with giovanni. this is going to get interesting....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back