• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tycus

That Guy.....
Years
  • where do you get the sprites from ? the spriters Resource dose not have the people only the backgrounds any way

Realy realy good comic

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Just bumping this thread from dying

No new comics for the time, I may start making more Mewtwo episodes since I have my summer vacation now~

Barrysun

Team Rocket hater!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    oh yea, I can't wait for it. show us something good! I would like to know what Mewtwo is going to do now that his armor is gone.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I read the first three episode of your comic, and for a Pokemon Journey comic, which are way to common, it is Ok. I give it a 7/10. It could use work. But keep making them.

Also you should try to add a little humor too it. Might lighten the mood of the comic.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Nice work, Karasuma. Obviously, you've worked really hard at this. I think The Fuz should have a cameo in this. =] *winkwinknudgenudge*

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    wow nice comic just just looked and was reading them
    really good

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    thats sad because of mew destroys that pokemon man that mnew two