• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ash's pikachu

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2009
    i just dont get it?

DIDNT PIKACHU BEAT THE LEGNDARY REGICE!!
    and beat numerous other strong pokemon even in there final evolution even though hes only at his base preevolution??

then why is it that he struggles so much and sometimes loses to preevolved pokemon and weak pokemon??

someone gie me there opinion plz

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
  • Because Pokemon has more unexplainable paradoxes than Pandora's Box, apparently.

Also, don't ask questions not dealing with the forums themselves here, please. Take it to Pokemon General.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Actually I think this would be better suited in this forum. D=

Ash's Pikachu was the Pokemon who brought life to the once desolate land of Pokemon, which is why it's exempt from common sense. Ignore any rumors of Arceus doing such a thing, he's just a poser.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    an easy solution.... Its a tv show. That's why it can appear strong at times and very weak at other times.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    Here is some more BS from Pikachu...

Pikachu vs. Cubone at Pokémon Tech

and Pikachu vs. Rhydon at Blaine's Gym.

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Yeah...I remember when he was hurt by Delibird's presents. But then again, there was one that ended up healing him. My jaw just hit the floor when he had this look on his face that said, "You're dead." and zapped Team Rocket with a souped-up Thunderbolt!

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
    Years
  • if ash's pikachu wuz in one of da pokemon games he would be
    lv 88 and he would know Thunderbolt-Iron Tail-Voltackle-Quick Attack
    I THINK! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually hes probably lv 100 by now

Last edited:

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Ash's Pikachu was the Pokemon who brought life to the once desolate land of Pokemon, which is why it's exempt from common sense. Ignore any rumors of Arceus doing such a thing, he's just a poser.

This is the only explanation that makes an ounce of sense in terms of the Anime. Pikachu is God, and God sometimes works in mysterious ways. Very mysterious ways.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'll just say this, and this is my opinion.

Legendaries are basically on their own, as in, no trainer commands them. So, they can't really think of their on strategy to beat the living crap out of Ash's Pikachu. :D Those other Pokémon, on the other hand, have trainers, who think of strategies to beat the living crap out of Ash's Pikachu. :(

Years
  • that's just because Ash is a main character. in the show there are no level, and a pokemon whose power base on speed like pikachu will never ever stand a chance against one focus on sp defense and good at sp attack and defense like regice, no mention it's a legendary pokemon. pikachu is so suck, he won rhydon, arcanine, golem, regice,... and lost to a bellsprout. funny

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • You're failing because you are trying to apply common sense and logic to Pokemon. Don't because these systems use another bizare sense of logic and reasoning.

Just ignore the obvious plot and story holes and enjoy the anime.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Naoi said:
    Legendaries are basically on their own, as in, no trainer commands them.

Except, there already have been trainers who have been shown to be able to control legendary Pokémon with or without owning them.

samgraffeo

Can't Believe it's Butter!
    Years
  • actually in the show there is such thing as level. That gets explained in one of the 1st few episodes. But i rekon pikachu just likes his TGI fridays and cbf to be honest.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    This is the only explanation that makes an ounce of sense in terms of the Anime. Pikachu is God, and God sometimes works in mysterious ways. Very mysterious ways.
    I agree. :D Pikachu is probably the strongest pokemon in the world. He can defeat anyone. That annoys me. But with Pikachu like that Ash should have won all Pokemon Leagues by now. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2009
    It makes good television, and Ash has took his Pikachu through 4 regions now. That's a hell of a lot of experience. Maybe he gets beat with weaker Pokemon because he is tired after battling so much, and hasn't been to a pokemon centre recently.

Back