• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Water Pokemon?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Corpfish was a biped, i thought that buizel would of been the perfect poke for him... Guess i was wrong
    If you look Corphish has four legs not two. Also, Buizel was the tough guys. Thats a staple in an Ash team. *points to Sceptile*

Rad_Riardos

PokeMaster
    Years
    Yeah. It would of been better for Ash to catch Buizel, but Dawn catches it. I don't know why since she already has a water type. I don't think Finneon or Lumineon would do much, since he'd have to be near water. Same for Mantyke. Couldn't be Manaphy or Phione...

OH! I think it will be Palkia! *shot*

j/k. The only logical choice would be Shellos or his water type won't be a Sinnoh Pokemon.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
    it's KILLING ME, if Ash has a non sinnoh water AND fire pokemon, i'm gonna send a VERY strongly worded email to the Poke company

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah. It would of been better for Ash to catch Buizel, but Dawn catches it. I don't know why since she already has a water type. I don't think Finneon or Lumineon would do much, since he'd have to be near water. Same for Mantyke. Couldn't be Manaphy or Phione...

OH! I think it will be Palkia! *shot*

j/k. The only logical choice would be Shellos or his water type won't be a Sinnoh Pokemon.
    Well it could be a Mantyke that bounces XD

Yeah Shellos is the only thing thatn makes sensein reality. Here is the thing with Dawn catching another water type. As a coordiantor, she doesn't need as much of a balanced team as much as she needs a cute pokemon and something strong. I mean sure she needs a balanced team, but its fine if she has more of oen type then another.

Look at Solidad or May. I mean Solidad ran two water types and won a Grand Festival and May is a top tier coordinator and always runs atleast two Normal types.

Chibaymega12

Years
    oh, i get it, about Dawn having two water types, but i'm not sure she is gonna be able to handle a pokemon like Buizel the way serebii describes it, i just think, considering it's intense power, it would be better suited for ash

NocturnLeader

Team Nocturn Leader
    Years
    Nah... Its her Powerhouse pokemon. Every trainer needs one. Plus its cute and tough, a Coordinators dream pokemon.

Ash should have a Mantyke.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    oh, i get it, about Dawn having two water types, but i'm not sure she is gonna be able to handle a pokemon like Buizel the way serebii describes it, i just think, considering it's intense power, it would be better suited for ash
    She's handling him now. I'm mean he's nice now unlike before. Him and Croagunk still ahte each other's guts(okay Piplup and him are probably oing to barwl), but other than those two, Buizel is fine with everyone.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I don't see Ash trading pokemon with anyone. I mean Aipom is his second most trusted pokemon in Sinnoh after Pikachu. Plus it's REALY strongand fast. I mean sure it is the perfect appeal and battling pokemon, but seriously Ahs wouldn't trade her.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Personally I think Ash should be botha coordinator and a trainer. However, that's aside the point. I guess East Shellos for Ash.

Chibaymega12

Years
    @Nocturn leader: i gave that a thought, but i just can't see them doing that seeing as they're always around each other, i don't think ash or dawn could handle seeing their pokemon with the other trainer

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ash can't have Shellos now because

Spoiler:

Thus his choices are limited to Mantyke and Beabarel.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Ugh, I'm sorry why not give Zoey the Mantyke? I mean it suits her a heck of alot more>.<

Back