• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Water Pokemon?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Hmm... I'd say that Ash gets either a Shellos/Gastrodon eventually as his water type, or he could get an ice type since they're pretty much the same... He could get a Snover or Weavile. It'd be awesome to see Ash with a Frosslass though :P

I could see him withdrawing Glalie for the ice gym, and while there, it falls in love with a wild froslass, who joins him XD

I still stick with Gastrodon (he always catches an evolved pokemon) or an Omanyte/Omastar (Considering the new title revealed another fossil episode, Ash may save one from hunter J along with Shieldon, and shieldon joins brock and oma(nyte/star) ash...)

And if that doesn't happen. Totodile and Cyndaquil will be taken from Oaks, I still stick 100% on Cyndaquil, only about 50% on totodile atm...

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    what was ash's fire type?? lol
    I think Ash's water pokemon is gonna be shellos.I mean
    cmon when mantyke evolves its gonna be a jhoto pokemon.Ash wants sinnoh pokemon

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah but considering that he already has Aipom. I mean yeah specualtion says its gonan evolve, but I don't think he would really care if it evolved into a Mantine. I mean shellos is what he'll probably catch though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Good Point but i think ash's aipom is going to evolve in apibdom
    so its a hoenn pokemon

People at nintendo are smart

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I agree with most of you, Ash might catch a Shellos, and evolve it into a Gastrodon. Aipom's purpose, I thought, was to evolve into Ambipom anyway, so that's my view on it.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    In the last episode, it was shown Zoey has a Shellos, Now I'm at a loss, maybe he will bring back toto and cynda... Or he'll get the blue shellos (zoey has pink)

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    In the last episode, it was shown Zoey has a Shellos, Now I'm at a loss, maybe he will bring back toto and cynda... Or he'll get the blue shellos (zoey has pink)

Awww I saw that. I still hope he gets a Gastrodon. I'd also ike to see him bring back Totodile. He might bring back Kingler, but highly unlikely.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    He will probably catch ann east shellos that will evolve. The question is when? Think about it, right now they are in West Sinnoh, so if he does it won't be for a while.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    That makes sense. If he get's Mantyke it's going to be the first time they cross the ocean.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I suppose that is true.

Hey I jsut thought of something. You know how everyone has gotten an egg thus far. I know this is such a stupid idea, but what if Dawn got the Riolu egg? (Please don't hit me >.>').

Back