• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    In order to hopefully put somewhat of a stop to the 'Ask _________ anything!' threads, Netto and I have decided to start this up, in which you simply ask the person above you a question!

The game is simple. You ask the person above a question, and (most likely by quoting the question) the person may later answer the question that they were given. Then, whomever it is above you, you must then ask them a question. If it is your first post in this game, then you may simply ask a question, because obviously there is nothing for you to answer yet.

Example will be added if I think it's needed.

Rules:
    Uno Follow the 4 Word Rule, as well as the other PC/OT Rules.
    Dos You may ask almost any question. Exceptions are ones what ask for personal information, rude questions, or questions that would make the answerer uncomfortable to answer.
    Tres If you're quoting an earlier question, pleeeease remember to ask the person above a question.
    Quatro have fun!

Rules will be added what I see fit/is needed.

Note that if it's continuously the same two people, we'll ask for you to go to VMs.

Alright, go go go!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Will Red ever come out of hiding from your signature?
    It depends. First, we have to see how long I'll be keeping this signature. May be for the next weeks, might be for the next two years. Then, we would have to see what exactly my next signature would be. If I happen to get nice Red fanart to use by then, then perhaps it'll be then when Red comes out of hiding.

--

Do you like the Pokemon Rattata, or is the username for lulz sake?

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    What is your favorite television series?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    Why does the Wobbuffet in your signature look like he ate from a Mexican themed restaurant?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    No, I wasn't. I'll have to give it a quick search. Do you think they'll ever add the ability to customize moves in the game?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Who is your second favorite Tales of Symphonia/Tales of the Abyss character?

Tales of Symphonia:
    Male: Lloyd Irving
    Female: Presea Combatir

Tales of the Abyss:
    Male: Sync the Tempest (first being Guy Cecil)
    Female: ... No idea. My first is Legretta the Quick though.

--

What made you decide to join PokeCommunity?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back