• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    i do not listen to music much :P . I listen to music for half an hour or so everyday.
    -----
    If you had unlimited money for one week, how would you spend it?

Use the money to fly and visit all my internet friends xD

What else do you like besides pokemon?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Ask a question to the member above you!

GUESS IT :P
    pav bhaji is made up of few vegetables and pav/bread :P
    -----
    If you were granted three wishes , what would you want?
    I really wouldn't know what to ask ^-^' Maybe for good fortune, prosperity, and relative ease? @-@

What's zappy's second, third, and fourth favorite anime/manga :3 *skips first for the obvious reason*

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't know. I can't say I know zappy well enough to guess.

If asked to perform a Crossplay (Dressing up as a character which is the opposite sex of you) of a character of opposite gender whom you admired greatly and wished to emulate for fun, and given every tool possible excluding surgery (Makeup, costume, professional grooming services and more) would you play as that character, attend a convention of fans for the series the character is from and enter into contests and wear your costume proudly?

tl;dr version: If you were so immaculately dressed, groomed and costumed so that no one else could discern your actual gender without physically examining you without the costume, would you be able to get into character and enjoy the cosplay despite playing as a character opposite to your gender?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Use the money to fly and visit all my internet friends xD

What else do you like besides pokemon?
    • reading books
    • playing video games
    • watching TV and many more
    ------
    Pachy,Which super power do you like to have and why?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back