• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassination Classroom

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Episode 2 is coming up in just over 10 hours!

Here's the video preview and preview images if you haven't seen them already:

Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image.jpg

Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image-1.jpg
    Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image-2.jpg
    Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image-3.jpg
    Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image-4.jpg
    Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image-5.jpg
    Assassination-Classroom-Episode-2-Preview-Image-6.jpg

Looks like they are sticking close to the manga since this next episode is going to be an adaptation of the second chapter - Baseball Time focusing on Sugino. Also getting to see a bit of Karma who'll be the focus on episode 3.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Next week, I'm changing my avatar and signature theme.

Anyway, glad to see they're sticking with the manga. Although I'm a tad disappointed that we don't get to see Koro-sensei's absurd PE class before Karasawa was made the PE teacher.

Skip Class

Years
  • I probably going to change my theme too xD

Assassination Classroom is still continuously making me happy. Did anyone see this? lol

Spoiler:

And even if I've read the manga, I love Korosensei and his love for tentacles and adding them to everything:
    Spoiler:

Like last episode I really enjoyed this one. I thought that with the pace that it was going, would capture one episode per chapter and would finish up to around chapter 22. But since this covered Chapters 2 and 3 nicely, it's awesome we get to see more :3

Karma next episode tho :D

tumblr_niapwy2wOP1rcjxolo2_500.gif

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I love how when the drama starts they just switch into a comedic situation. Episode 2 was very enjoyable. Looking forward to watching more of this.

Skip Class

Years
  • Heitai is the new Hentai xD Involving certain yellow testicles from a certain someone :pp

Skip Class

Years
  • Just a heads up that episode 3 has been "cancelled"/ postponed :( Prayers to the hostages, hoping they'll be okay.

The official website for the ongoing TV anime adaptation of Yusei Matsui's Ansatsu Kyoushitsu/Assassination Classroom manga urgently announced at 19:00 (JST) that, in light of the current circumstances, the broadcast of the third episode, which was originally scheduled to be aired on Fuji TV tonight, was cancelled. The episode, or probably the assassination-themed TV anime itself, is postponed till further announcement.

While no explanation given, many fans are assuming it is because of the current hostage situation by
    the Islamic State group. Three days ago, the militant group posted a video online to give the Japanese
    government a 72-hour deadline to pay a $200 million ransom for two Japanese hostages. In the video,
    a masked member of the group was holding a knife and intimidating the hostages and viewers with it.
    As the manga/anime images below show, a knife is an iconic item in the Assassination Classroom franchise.

Whatever truth is, this mood of self-restraint may continue for a while in Japan.

UPDATE: According to Yomiuri Shimbun, Fuji TV's Public Relation Section confirms the reason of the
    cancellation is a scene that a character is swinging a knife to kill a monster in the episode.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...ation-classroom-tv-anime-cancelled-on-fuji-tv

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • Ah man, and just as we're getting to see Karma in action. :<

Well, I guess an assassination themed anime with knives as a prominent feature is kind of a really touchy subject in this kind of event. I mean, one time Japan got hit by an earthquake, and so an episode of the Pokemon featuring Whiscash and Earthquake became cancelled, and never released after.

I hope the hostages are okay. :<

Skip Class

Years
  • Didn't get to write about this earlier but I was really glad they were able to get it out on AnimeLab.

Once again I was pretty happy with how the episode turned out. It had been so long since I had read this chapter so I it felt good seeing it all over again animated.

I really enjoyed this episode, especially
    Spoiler: the outcome Karma's attempts to get Korosensei

tumblr_ninfdfI8TD1qlomhno2_250.gif

tumblr_ninfdfI8TD1qlomhno4_250.gif

tumblr_ninfdfI8TD1qlomhno6_250.gif

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I really enjoyed this episode, especially

I thought I would be getting a gif of when

Spoiler:

Oh wait a second. I DID! It was my computer working slowly!

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • I recall mentioning that I'm changing my theme this week.

Next week, I'm changing my avatar and signature theme.

Yeah, I did.

I still need find raws to extract frames from. Dang, why am I watching from a subber that puts the subs into the images themselves? I need a good animated avatar.

Skip Class

Years
  • So as far as I know, no preview images have been released for episode 4. I'm not quite sure myself, but I think the show is still going to be delayed in Japan. However, hopefully we should still get an Episode 4 from somewhere, whether AnimeLab or Funimation releases it. (Although AnimeLab did pull it back out after they streamed Episode 3... not sure bout Funimation.)

Suspecting the next episode will be about Manami Okuda

9qDaZK6.png

and of course the introduction of everyone's favourite Bitch xD

Cj3rjKK.png

In other news a PV for the live action came out and the movie itself will be released at the end of March.

Personally for me, this is going to be a miss and hit live action.
    Although I love the actor play Nagisa, I have never imagined him with the role of Nagisa. He is quite versatile, but personally would have picked other actors to play Nagisa's role. Cast is pretty meh and crew is also a hit and miss so I'll see how it turns out.

Skip Class

Years
  • assassination-classroom-ep-4-preview-seventhstyle-000.jpg

Assassination Classroom finally getting back on track in two days and preview was out a few days ago:

A brand new teacher appears in this episode for Class 3-E. Her name is Irina Jelavic. She is also one of the new killers that has been dispatched by the government. Irina arrives early to set up one of her favourite "honey" traps. Can her Venus Flytrap be the one to assassinate Koro-sensei?

Necessary plot boobage coming through xD Can't wait for everyone's fav teacher to hit the classroom.
    From the looks of it Manami's poisoning scenes are still in for it!

Back