• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassination Classroom

kuzronk

Banned
Years
  • The movie looks rather bad for one small reason. The series is also rather crap compared to the 2013 episode.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • tumblr_nju59v5GcY1tt5tk6o5_500.gif

Last episode had me really hyped since the Assembly Time had the first short but real appearance of bloodlust Nagisa
    Just love this episode in particular where Class E really does start stirring up the troublesome pot and standing out of the place they're normally suppose to be in. Shout outs to Nagisa's ex-classmates for being complete dicks because he dropped into E-class, but we'll be seeing more of that as the story progresses.

Originally worried they'd take Okuda's chemistry poison attempts out, but glad they still kept it in.

Still haven't changed my theme and sig

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Let's talk about how Karma is the best character.

Anyone reading the manga can confirm that they are not producing anime fillers?

Skip Class

Years

Anyone reading the manga can confirm that they are not producing anime fillers?

Filler episodes? Nope they've adapted it well chapter by chapter without any fillers so far.

If it's about the latest episode with the class trip to Kyoto, that's also part of the manga in that place, however they already did the exact same episode in the OVA so apart from the new art style and putting it within the series so that it fit within the series, I don't see why they had to do it again...

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Filler episodes? Nope they've adapted it well chapter by chapter without any fillers so far.

If it's about the latest episode with the class trip to Kyoto, that's also part of the manga in that place, however they already did the exact same episode in the OVA so apart from the new art style and putting it within the series so that it fit within the series, I don't see why they had to do it again...

Well, that can go the other way round too, how wonderful that when even the episode was already done they decided to make one for the TV series only. Lerche is quite new in the anime industry, and I'm satisfied with what they have been doing so far (Danganronpa, Unbreakable Machine-Doll).

Anyway, thanks for confirming that! I hope they don't go for an anime original ending, that would be such a waste! :(

Skip Class

Years
  • I do like the new art style in comparison to the OVA though, lot more striking and fits the whole assassination theme better!

Spoiler:

Funny that I didn't like Danganronpa as much and I got bored of Unbreakable Machine-Doll. I'm glad AssClass is going pretty well though.

I'm just hoping for a season 2 because there are a lot of chapters in the later half that probably won't make it in the 22 given episodes. I have a feeling that the manga is going to end sometime soon anyway, so hopefully if they make another season or 2 of it, the manga should be done once it's reached that point.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years

Karma is forever best character of AssClass.

EDIT: Just so it's a bit more informative... Karma's a manipulative and tricky bastard and we all love him anyway.

Last edited:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Karma is forever best character of AssClass.

EDIT: Just so it's a bit more informative... Karma's a manipulative and tricky bastard and we all love him anyway.

Yup. The bad boy every girl wan- *suddenly remember he's actually a guy*.

Karma is great! But I'm still waiting for my favourite boy:

Itona.png

Dat hair. The author didn't use to draw like this by the time he worked in Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. His style has gotten quite interesting I must confess.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Oops, forgot to take a look around here.

Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • Firstly:
    IMPORTANT UPDATES !! CAST / WEEK Off / TIME CHANGE / New OP
    • The magazine announces that the anime will be taking a break on April 4, with no new episode premiering. (So not next week by the week after)
    • In addition, the time of broadcast for the series will change from 24:55 (effectively 12:55 a.m. the next day) to a time slot one hour later.
    • The opening theme song will also change beginning in April (episode 12) , with the same voice actors from the first opening performing a new song.
    • This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that voice actors Mamoru Miyano and Kenta Miyake are joining the cast of the Assassination Classroom anime. Miyano will play Gakushū Asano, while Miyake will play Akira Takaoka.
    Excite much, not because Miyake is playing everyone's favourite "father", but the fact that he's announced means that this episode will definitely get to be in the anime. We're hitting around chapters 29-30ish atm and the chapter with Takaoka is around 37 so it's pretty close!

df8829599a6adf827f35cda6084651ec1426781325_full.jpg

I can already see Miyano fitting Asano, but I'll just have to wait to see it when that episode comes.

Spoiler: Episode10

MY FAVOURITE CHILD IS COMING NEXT EPISODE!
    tumblr_nljhanYITz1tda6puo1_540.gif
    I'm honestly pumped to see one of my favourite characters finally hitting centre stage

This episode was all about the Bitch Sensei and her proving her worth as an assassin. Her mentor believes she should step down from the job as she isn't fit for the job. As a result of Koro-sensei wanting to prove she is worth for the job, Karasuma plays victim as both Bitch-sensei and her mentor are challenged to the first person able to kill him.
    In return Karasuma gets one second of Korosensei standing still to kill him:

tumblr_nljg48xQKu1uo78bqo2_540.jpg
    Of course, it easy as Lovro underestimates Karasuma and gets wounded in the process.

Aaand at the end of the episode, Koro-sensei takes Karma and Nagisa (as well as Ritsu who sneakily has downloaded an app to let her access everyone's phones) both to a movie premier of Sonic Ninja all the way in Hawaii.

tumblr_nlizgwXHGa1s4tq6xo1_500.gif
    Although Koro-sensei has slowed down, he does carry both of them at a face pace to the premier.
    tumblr_nlj0t0MrOX1qamdcwo4_540.gif

Also just to mention in the OP:
    tumblr_nljejvWys61u9nkwlo1_540.jpg
    RITSU IS THERE NOW!

In other news, have been spoiled by the untranslated latest chapter of AssClass Manga and I'm absolutely mindfucked right now. Was not expecting that O_o

Candy

Years
  • It's so hard to watch this anime while looking at a certain character normally now that I've finally caught up with the manga...

We're hitting around chapters 29-30ish atm and the chapter with Takaoka is around 37 so it's pretty close!

That's it. It's official. My next theme will be revolving Nagisa 'cause this part is getting animated. Totally calling it.

Skip Class

Years
  • Was going to do a Nagisa theme, but now Itoma's here guess he's happening instead. These next few episode are gonna be really exciting.

Skip Class

Years
  • The magazine announces that the anime will be taking a break on April 4, with no new episode premiering.

Just a reminder that there's no new episode today! New episode with a new OP will be starting back next week!

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • I was about to ask that, because I've seen online the schedule was still showing the episode as if it was airing this week, when I remembered it wasn't.

Thanks 8D

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

In a similar fashion to the episode dedicated to Bitch Sensei now we go for Kurasuma instead.
    Spoiler:

Candy

Years

Ah god... That part when Nagisa did it... It was beautiful... :'D

Back